Petition for Australian/Oceania Servers

Please sign this petition for Oceania to get its own beta servers

• + 1 please add servers for Oceania!

Votes: 232 66.9%
  • I don't Live in Australia so it doesn't affect me

Votes: 115 33.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

While I'm here, I'd like to ask how is your ping on the CN TDM server? (AUS/NZ players)
I've been getting around 110 ms
It varies from player to player and state to state. Perth players seem to be able to get 50 which is insanely good. I'm from Adelaide and I get 75-80 which is also amazing, however a friend of mine also from Adelaide gets 375.... Most seem to get 120 - 300

It varies from player to player and state to state. Perth players seem to be able to get 50 which is insanely good. I'm from Adelaide and I get 75-80 which is also amazing, however a friend of mine also from Adelaide gets 375.... Most seem to get 120 - 300

Melbourne here, 200ms+ usually

Yeah I'm a perth player and it's surprisingly decent

Melbourne here, 200ms+ usually
Damn... I should've signed up for beta key. It would be interesting to see what regional Victorians would get. Considering when I used to play Warband with the ol' 3G dongle I'd get 150 - 180 ms on average, I might even be competitive.... Like I used to be. ?

Been trying to play the beta so far on east Asia servers and unfortunately every single game that I've played over the last 10 years has had dedicated Australian servers and I'm really struggling to play on the 110-130 ping I'm getting on average. It's okay if you're just fighting a pleb who's just picked up the game but the delay in trying to feint or do any move is just that bit too high to even come close to be able to stand up in a fight.

Really hoping that Taleworlds changes their mind and puts up an OCE server. Warband had a massive community in Australia, with pretty much every major mod having an active server. (Including Aus_Mod_Server mod rotation!)

Yep. SirAusPleb waiting to play EA on Oceanic server. We had a fantastic Warband community and I hope that Talewords give us a server to make a great Bannerlord community. SPLH shall arise again... (maybe...)

I'm really struggling to play on the 110-130 ping I'm getting on average. It's okay if you're just fighting a pleb who's just picked up the game but the delay in trying to feint or do any move is just that bit too high to even come close to be able to stand up in a fight.

*Phew* I'm glad that I'm not the only one struggling at the moment.

I played skirmish last night from Melbourne and it was fine. Better than China private server. So might also have to do with number of players. I still want AU servers though!!!!

Turkey is only 8 hours behind us (Eastern Australia) in timezones, if they release the game when it becomes the 31st of march in America I am gonna be pissed off.
We should be getting the game 7-9am on the 31st for us, if not taleworlds are letting the oceanic community down again and also letting their fellow turks down by following American timezones.

I dunno what ping you are getting in Melbourne but it cant be good, probably worse than mine, if you are getting more than 100 you have basically no hope of blocking any player that feints or changes direction even once. (You cant win a fight against any decent player with 100 ping, if they have 50 ping). If you are seriously saying that 100 ping is fine in a fast paced action game like this, I doubt your IQ, your credentials and your experience playing any online videogames.

Yes 100 ping is unplayable for experienced players as feints destroy us, even chinese are getting 100 ping so this is not good enough. If they want to make this game global we need servers now...new players will not stick around for mp if its sluggish, how are they supposed to get better when we are limited to just attack block attack block with no counter to fients as the response is too slow. I dont see myself playing long if im forced to play with lag and this is the only game i have been looking foward too for 10 years. Enough of this ea nonsense, people will buy it now and forget about it now, big companies have ruined the meaning of beta and early access.. young players wont care about the ea tag.

In addition with this corona virus crisis people will be staying at home more and trying new games, now is the time to advertise and keep players. I have been stood down from my job for example so ill be at home for months playing all sorts if stuff most likely untill we get servers or atleast let us pay for our own.

Yeah it doesn't matter that they call it early access, people have to pay for it and its basically the games release as far as customers are concerned. People will assess the game based on whats in front of them, not base their impressions on a promise of a game from developers. People have surprisingly short attention spans and first impressions are hard to change. Lots of people will try play multiplayer and it will feel sluggish and odd and they may not even realize its lag and even if they do most people wont have the patience to wait around for proper servers.

It shouldn't even matter if getting servers costs them money in the present, taleworlds are gonna get loads of money from the sales on the 31st.

Back
Top Bottom