SP - General permanent injuries

Users who are viewing this thread

NA1F

Sergeant
I have a suggestion regarding an permanent injury system
For example, foot injuries make the person slow or an eye injury makes the accuracy of long-range weapons weak, or a hand injury makes the sowrd strikes weak
Or when choosing a companion, some of them have an permanent injury
I don’t know about you, but I found this system exciting

All for it! Would like to see short term, long term and permanent injuries and in worse case scenario -death. Should even be possible in training arenas -so nowhere is totally safe

If it's optional, sure! For those who want the most realistic and immersive experience possible, they might really enjoy it.

Oh, I liked it! Like an amputation of a arm and something like that? If you could mark this like "Enable Death" on the Native it'd be really good.

This would work well with the children-as-replacements system we have. Maybe make a voluntary retirement option for the currently controlled character, so you can retire the character when too many injuries pile on to actually fight.

Additionally, maybe stuff like infections, necrosis, and septic shock; stuff that would make your character need an amputation to survive.

Imagine being a legless, one-armed warrior on horseback beating the living daylights out of bandits (bonus if using your own mummified leg lmao)!

Imagine being a legless, one-armed warrior on horseback beating the living daylights out of bandits (bonus if using your own mummified leg lmao)!
that will be cool
43c87bfefb0ea9d0969646c18c0652d4.jpg

I have a suggestion regarding an permanent injury system
For example, foot injuries make the person slow or an eye injury makes the accuracy of long-range weapons weak, or a hand injury makes the sowrd strikes weak
Or when choosing a companion, some of them have an permanent injury
I don’t know about you, but I found this system exciting
Yes please!

or if you take one to the face thereby biting off your own tongue giving the Player a permanent lisp to be included in all future dialogue "Thurrender! or Thuffer the Consequncetthes! Im Therious!!"
*troops chuckle*

or if you take one to the face thereby biting off your own tongue giving the Player a permanent lisp to be included in all future dialogue "Thurrender! or Thuffer the Consequncetthes! Im Therious!!"
*troops chuckle*
Yeth pleathe!

I remember that in Viking conquest (or Brytenwalda not sure) you could be injuried. A message told you that if you didn't got healed by a physician in town that wound would have become permanent giving you attribute penalties.

Back
Top Bottom