In Progress Perk/attribute/focus point bug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0.1
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
How to reproduce:
Step one: Give max amount attribute/focus point to something get point from one perk.( i give 5 point to one handed weapon focus)
Step two: Get the perk give the point for maxed skill/focus (smith 225 perk can give 1 point onehanded and 1 point two handed weapons or 1 attribute point to end)
Step Three: respect point giving perk (respected the smith)
Conclusion: You lost 1 attribute/focus point. (my one handed weapon focus points go down by 1 and i did not get it back. Note: before i get the smith 225 perk my one handed focus point was 5. I did not try it on attribute points because my save file is ironman mode.)

How to reproduce:
Step one: Give max amount attribute/focus point to something get point from one perk.( i give 5 point to one handed weapon focus)
Step two: Get the perk give the point for maxed skill/focus (smith 225 perk can give 1 point onehanded and 1 point two handed weapons or 1 attribute point to end)
Step Three: respect point giving perk (respected the smith)
Conclusion: You lost 1 attribute/focus point. (my one handed weapon focus points go down by 1 and i did not get it back. Note: before i get the smith 225 perk my one handed focus point was 5. I did not try it on attribute points because my save file is ironman mode.)
I'm encountering a similar issue with the perks/talents for Smithing 225 - cannot choose either, as it it would cause my character to exceed the hard limit on the Endurance Stat ('Enduring Smith'), or One Handed and Two Handed skills ('Fencer Smith').

Back
Top Bottom