Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

TheReaper said:
Is the blacksmith you build in towns supposed to refill my arrows? It works for my troops but not for me.

In 0.81 it did not work for me too. I do not know if it has changed with 0.9, but I do not think so. Maybe you need to have your bow/crossbow selected once it happens. You can always take the arrows/bolts of your archers with O in the meantime.

Is the perisno sun sword still in the game? I cannot find it in the reference materials, I may have missed it though.
The reason I ask is because I also cannot find the golden sunblade, and someone here said that it was removed due to its over the top fantasy looks.

wychkmike said:
Is the perisno sun sword still in the game? I cannot find it in the reference materials, I may have missed it though.
The reason I ask is because I also cannot find the golden sunblade, and someone here said that it was removed due to its over the top fantasy looks.

I think they both used the same model, just different textures, so most likely gone for different weapons.

wychkmike said:

Read this: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,284947.msg9060873.html#msg9060873.
:party: Happy registration day and welcome to Perisno's community :party:

I tried to complete the Venetor quest(forgot what it was called, you had to fight some assassins of Ral'Daiun with the 3rd on ur side) but I lost the battle and the fortress got razed. Unfortunately I had a quest by the Adventurer's Guild which involved going to Venetor to recieve the requestor and since the city got razed its completely wiped off the map. In an attempt to regain Venetor I even tracked down and destroyed the Assassins, but it did nothing. Visavo Austad was not in the outpost either, and so I could do nothing about it. Is there something I can do to fix this?

PrincessCurti said:
I tried to complete the Venetor quest(forgot what it was called, you had to fight some assassins of Ral'Daiun with the 3rd on ur side) but I lost the battle and the fortress got razed. Unfortunately I had a quest by the Adventurer's Guild which involved going to Venetor to recieve the requestor and since the city got razed its completely wiped off the map. In an attempt to regain Venetor I even tracked down and destroyed the Assassins, but it did nothing. Visavo Austad was not in the outpost either, and so I could do nothing about it. Is there something I can do to fix this?

Reload a save.

Otherwise, post this to the bugs topic, it's probably an issues to be fixed in 1.0

So, on the quest to find the red immortals, I can't find the scholar in Amarna. I went there after I was told to by the guy in the center of learning. Where do I find him?

Someguy1 said:
So, on the quest to find the red immortals, I can't find the scholar in Amarna. I went there after I was told to by the guy in the center of learning. Where do I find him?

In the castle, walk up in the rafters, near the right side.

Hey there, played a bit more Perisno and found in a tavern a Dwarf companion. He's nowhere on the lists of companions I searched beforehand to decide what would be my initial stable party (yeah I still play as if the complaints were there). Are there any other companions not listed in the wikia? And if so, do they have likes/dislikes with other companions or are they like Kengesh who's neutral with everyone else?

dani26795 said:
Hey there, played a bit more Perisno and found in a tavern a Dwarf companion. He's nowhere on the lists of companions I searched beforehand to decide what would be my initial stable party (yeah I still play as if the complaints were there). Are there any other companions not listed in the wikia? And if so, do they have likes/dislikes with other companions or are they like Kengesh who's neutral with everyone else?

I think Thrak and Berumbur are the only two unlisted, besides Kivach (whose special). So they should be neutral anyways to everyone, according to their stories.

I can't seem to find the Third Legion Atanos(Austad, not Octiem) after Venetor was razed. Any idea where he went? I checked the castle and the temple but couldn't find him.

Did they increase the price to buy honor directly by donating 300 coins to The Old God Priest Felixius and Fyurs in Maccan?
because now the first option is raise to 500 coins and only gives renown, and it is the second option(2000 coins) that gives honor.
and these two options does not match what the Priest says:
'I am here to help you, player name, but you must help us too. But you need to donate 300 aurums. People of this kingdom know of the generosity of player name, but you need to donate 1000 coins'

version:0.9

On the "Kill Joan Zweibel" quest, the party of scouts I was supposed to follow killed themselves by fighting a random group of enemies. Where does her army spawn so I can find her?

PrincessCurti said:
I can't seem to find the Third Legion Atanos(Austad, not Octiem) after Venetor was razed. Any idea where he went? I checked the castle and the temple but couldn't find him.
Well I don't know if the quest maker decide there's a continuation of the quest after Venetor is razed. Maybe he went into hiding or got overthrown because he (and you) failed to save Venetor.
All in all, if you can, just reload an earlier save and save Venetor this time. Or else just move on with no Venetor.

Someguy1 said:
On the "Kill Joan Zweibel" quest, the party of scouts I was supposed to follow killed themselves by fighting a random group of enemies. Where does her army spawn so I can find her?
She should spawn between Vinica and Galwe, usually around the woods there.

willyflare said:
Jean-Philippe said:
In my game with 0.9, as before with 0.8, most bandits party have at least a couple of them as prisonners.
Lord Irontoe said:
I've seen a few Perisno Pilgrim parties running around with lots of refugees, but they're pretty rare. The Sand Crawlers usually always have a few refugee prisoners, so that's my main source when I'm looking to train Priestesses
Thanks for the tips, guys!
That's the reason indeed, I am currently role-playing by helping those minor factions, that's why I almost never see/rescue their prisoners, therefore missing the refugees.

EDIT : What units are fast moving infantry? Want to try an infantry rush tactic.

An old EDIT that no one did notice. Perisno holy champions: 8 Athletics, amazing ratio protection/encumbrance, one of the coolest units in the mod with one of the best 2 handed swords, easy to train and almost free to obtain. Check near Nettlemist, Qaletaqa, Dwarven original territory. Aroulo are quite fast and in 0.9 they have become a force to be reckoned with. Draharan Assasins (and their troops in general) are deadly and super fast. You can say the same about Falcon infantry and they are stylish perfect with Perisno Holy champions.

Dago Wolfrider said:
willyflare said:
EDIT : What units are fast moving infantry? Want to try an infantry rush tactic.

An old EDIT that no one did notice. Perisno holy champions: 8 Athletics, amazing ratio protection/encumbrance, one of the coolest units in the mod with one of the best 2 handed swords, easy to train and almost free to obtain. Check near Nettlemist, Qaletaqa, Dwarven original territory. Aroulo are quite fast and in 0.9 they have become a force to be reckoned with. Draharan Assasins (and their troops in general) are deadly and super fast. You can say the same about Falcon infantry and they are stylish perfect with Perisno Holy champions.

My thanks Dago, you sure dig out old messages don't you?
The Holy Champs and other I can collect, but the Falconians will take some time it seems, unless you mean their merc units.

willyflare said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
willyflare said:

My thanks Dago, you sure dig out old messages don't you?
The Holy Champs and other I can collect, but the Falconians will take some time it seems, unless you mean their merc units.

I was talking about their units, but their mercenaries are quite good at the beginning/midgame. They are quite fast too: 6 athletics and good protection/medium encumbrance armour. They completely worth their 300 aurums.

hipp522 said:
Can the Zann be given a default color other than pitch black? I always have to change it.
I think you can, it's in the camp menu. But I forgot where, gonna check it some time.

Too busy right now since Midterms are incoming and my program/systems are broken as f. They keep getting errors and are hard to fix, if I can't get them done by Thursday then I'm screwed. I'm in Gods hands now. :ohdear:

Back
Top Bottom