Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Thank you for answers.
Another question:
Is there any quests, consumable items or actions which can increase status points or skill points in Persino?
I don't mind spoiler. I think I am going to try hard mode xd

zeldata said:
Thank you for answers.
Another question:
Is there any quests, consumable items or actions which can increase status points or skill points in Persino?
+1 to an attribute when reaching 90+ relation with a lord (the attribute depends on the lord's personality).
Semi-random attribute points to you and your companions over time.

Leonion said:
zeldata said:
Thank you for answers.
Another question:
+1 to an attribute when reaching 90+ relation with a lord (the attribute depends on the lord's personality).
Semi-random attribute points to you and your companions over time.
There are also a few quests that award skill points.  I know of one that awards a point in Engineering, and one that awards a point in Leadership.

How the heck do you get your companions to follow you into taverns/ prisons(but I'd settle for taverns)? I tried the 400 renown, tried the leadership over 6, tried taking a walk in town, tried going to the arena, tried merc, tried vassalage... HOWWWW  :cry: I know they are suppose to follow you at some point though? At least in Reformists videos ep 13 there were none (jun 20-23) but in ep 14 they followed him (jun 27ish?). Why can't it just be like Pendor where when you become a lord(or banner?been awhile) they follow you like the good meat shields they are.(Since a lord should have body guards) Perhaps it is a time thing? Do I have to wait until june to have my companions work their butts off?

I wouldn't care about them not following me if there weren't some impossible forts to rescue prisoners from. Maccavians and their crossbows, mainly npc dies because they are so in the open and you can't protect them yourself.

AnddyiRaynor said:
How the heck do you get your companions to follow you into taverns/ prisons(but I'd settle for taverns)? I tried the 400 renown, tried the leadership over 6, tried taking a walk in town, tried going to the arena, tried merc, tried vassalage... HOWWWW  :cry: I know they are suppose to follow you at some point though? At least in Reformists videos ep 13 there were none (jun 20-23) but in ep 14 they followed him (jun 27ish?). Why can't it just be like Pendor where when you become a lord(or banner?been awhile) they follow you like the good meat shields they are.(Since a lord should have body guards) Perhaps it is a time thing? Do I have to wait until june to have my companions work their butts off?

I wouldn't care about them not following me if there weren't some impossible forts to rescue prisoners from. Maccavians and their crossbows, mainly npc dies because they are so in the open and you can't protect them yourself.

If I'm not mistaken this is tied to PBOD submod. If you installed the PBODless patch, then they will never show up.
I installed the PBOD version and then the PBODless patch, so i had them for some time, and then they were gone.

AnddyiRaynor said:

Currently playing the 0.8 version, and I'm all alone when trying to rescue a prisoner... which makes it 99% of the time impossible unless the fief is allied or neutral..

willyflare said:
AnddyiRaynor said:

If I'm not mistaken this is tied to PBOD submod. If you installed the PBODless patch, then they will never show up.
I installed the PBOD version and then the PBODless patch, so i had them for some time, and then they were gone.

I'm not 100% sure but it should not be 100% tied to PBOD, as Pendor at least didn't have PBOD in 3.511ish time period and had bodyguards as far as I know. Now I need to figure out what they changed to readd them to my PBODless version, as I have enough lag in that.

But yeah i redownloaded the mod reinstalled the PBOD version patches and started as the viking and from tavern 1 my companion followed me + the next one I got, after I added some leadership.. Hadn't even thought in the direction of that Pbodless version, luckily I still had the raw in my downloads so it was easy to figure out I had the pbodless version. Thanks for that.

Yeah I believe the bodyguard stuff is from Floris, maybe PBOD added it? But idk why whoever did that patch took out the bodyguards.

It's a PBOD feature.

The fact that it's a PBOD feature doesn't mean other mods can't cut it from PBOD and integrate it (which you cannot do without module system).

Personally, I will not waste my time doing so because these idiot companions wandering around the tavern and constantly getting in my way are annoying af.

True. Having companions all around you when they're not needed is always a pain. Useful only when you sneak in an enemy fief...

Apparently 0.9 has the end game quest. Is it just around the corner and I should wait a few months, or will it not be this year and I might as well play now?

KiriKaneko said:
Apparently 0.9 has the end game quest. Is it just around the corner and I should wait a few months, or will it not be this year and I might as well play now?
Do you play mods only once?  If so, wait.  Otherwise, play now, so that when it comes out, you will have an idea of the factions strengths, of the order you should be tackling quests, of the good places to gather cash and experience, and of course, to get a feel for the politics of the realm. 

Well the best option would be to allow an option to allow/disallow bodyguards in the "change game settings menu". I know some mods allow that, at least I came across someone saying that when I was searching for why they weren't working.

A "Hunt down Ramin the Fair" quest. Given by Princess Linthradil. I found the 'nervous man' in the village, only he says something a bit different than the usual:
"Do I know you? Did my brother send you?" And the I get a "Nothing. Sorry to trouble you." only terminating option. No idea who's that brother of his and how to "dispatch" him to end the quest...
I'll go check with the Princess, but...

AFGHANPSYCHO said:
As the title says, they aren't in Maccan. Where are they? I've looked around and can't find anyone else not being able to find them.
They should be in the castle.
If they're not, make sure you installed patch 0.81 and hotfix 0.811.
And please use existing threads (like bug reports thread, Q&A thread or Perisno main thread) for simple matters such as this.

AFGHANPSYCHO said:
Leonion, please switch to imgur for image hosting. None of your pictures past July 1st 2017 can be viewed.
Then something's wrong with your browser or internet, because I can still see pictures from July 1st.
I also can't see pictures from a certain hosting in one of my browsers (I don't remember which browser it is and which hosting it is, but remember having this issue).

clip2net is one of the most simple, useful and fastest programs/hostings I have ever used (I still use its version from year 2008, newer versions suck), so I will not stop using this for temporary pics like the ones from July 1st 2017. I also like that they automatically delete the pics after about a month, so I do not feel like I'm contributing to all this garbage on website servers.
For more permanent pictures I use a certain more permanent site.

Back
Top Bottom