Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

3. Throwing weapon damage seems too high. I have 89 head armor. My enemy is kaikoth Iron guard. He has Throwing Hammers and 9 Power Throw. Makes 85.5 Damage. So effectivly I'm above the damage threshhold. Maybe if they near they do double or tripple damage but it got 93(!) from maybe 250 reach.
Blunt damage ignores part of the armor

sockmonz said:
I recruited High Priest Kunika from the camp menu
:shock:
I don't remember such option. Neither "legal", nor cheat.

Sleeeves said:
Do those complaints get squelched as well?  I don't mind companions complaining about me;  I just don't want to hear them complaining about each other. 
I think so considering I didn't hear them complaining in my game either.
Just wait for some time. Or for the next hotfix. I'll add a small trigger to get rid of grievances.

sockmonz said:
And whats up with that  Shadesin guy hagin around the taverns?
In tavern. Singular. Galwe tavern. He's an unfinished NPC. I already removed him in not-yet-released hotfix. And also got rid of other NPCs after their quests are finished.

sockmonz said:
The twillight armor set doesn't really add up. Are there plans on changing that?
Please be more specific.
No plans for now since it's good, high-quality armor.

sockmonz said:
There is a Silver Plate or Silver Runed Boots but no gloves or helmet? Also no real silver weapons?
No silver weapons, gloves or helmets.

sockmonz said:
Throwing weapon damage seems too high.
The only way to make throwing weapons at least barely useful.

T.L.S. said:
3. Throwing weapon damage seems too high. I have 89 head armor. My enemy is kaikoth Iron guard. He has Throwing Hammers and 9 Power Throw. Makes 85.5 Damage. So effectivly I'm above the damage threshhold. Maybe if they near they do double or tripple damage but it got 93(!) from maybe 250 reach.
Blunt damage ignores part of the armor

My whole life has been a lie. How did I not know this. I thought all the weapons some classes had were useless lol

Leonion said:
Sleeeves said:
Do those complaints get squelched as well?  I don't mind companions complaining about me;  I just don't want to hear them complaining about each other. 
I think so considering I didn't hear them complaining in my game either.
Just wait for some time. Or for the next hotfix. I'll add a small trigger to get rid of grievances.
You're amazingly responsive Leonion, especially for such a small thing.  Thank you.

Where can I hire female mercenaries? I've looked around and cant seem to find where to do so. I see the mercenary guild but thats not what im looking for. I'm looking for somewhere to hire them in bulk to build an army. If I can't can you tell me the best way to create a female army weather they be mercenary or not.

Hysteria VII said:
Where can I hire female mercenaries? I've looked around and cant seem to find where to do so. I see the mercenary guild but thats not what im looking for. I'm looking for somewhere to hire them in bulk to build an army. If I can't can you tell me the best way to create a female army weather they be mercenary or not.

If you hire from the mercenary guild (guy on third floor) and then go back to the guild you can change race/sex on the menu to make them all females. You can also hire female slaves from the ransom broker and turn them into other units.

I can't view the stats of the kings and queens on morghs. How high are theirs exactly?
Are they actually stronger than The Dreaded One?
Does any unit go above 10 in any skill?

I'm tweaking my companions (to avoid a lot of grinding) and I don't want them to become too powerfull.

PinCushion said:
I can't view the stats of the kings and queens on morghs. How high are theirs exactly?
Are they actually stronger than The Dreaded One?
Nope, nothing too extraordinary. At least definitely not stronger than TDO.
3GXPzB8.png

Old Morghs probably doesn't understand item mods.  :smile:
Most kings and lords wear lordly and reinforced versions of armor.

1. Im tying to get good relations with some lords from Maccavia (So I can steal them from Maccavia  :twisted:) but I keep receiving quests to send messages to lords in Zann and its a real pain to try and track down a Zann lord. Is this a bug? I thought the quests that they gave me were supposed to be for their faction only. (Maccavia is at war with Zann)

2. Which option is better for persuading lords to join you? The direct approach of "Can I persuade you to join my cause?" or the sending of a emissary?

TheBanditKing said:
Trying to do the wyvern quest but there is no priestess at Reichburg castle...did I miss something?

Does she come and go maybe?
Are you sure she is not there? Upper floor, standing shyly in the corner.
3GYjN3I.jpg

Or did she disappear at some point of the quest?

Hello, I just have a question I worked as a freelancer under Maccavia at the start of the game, we sieged one of the castles of the Reich. We managed to take it after more than 30 min of siege, I got taken Mid battle but I wasn't able to kill anyone, when the battle is finished I didn't earn anything no exp, no loots, I talked to some lords but no additional relation given either. Is this normal?if it is I wont do it again lol

Leonion said:
TheBanditKing said:
Trying to do the wyvern quest but there is no priestess at Reichburg castle...did I miss something?

Does she come and go maybe?
Are you sure she is not there? Upper floor, standing shyly in the corner.
3GYjN3I.jpg

Or did she disappear at some point of the quest?

Omg, I'm blind, thought that was just a rando guard haha. Thanks.

Another question, is it possible at all to rename custom mercs troop trees? Would be cool if you can.

TheBanditKing said:
Another question, is it possible at all to rename custom mercs troop trees? Would be cool if you can.
Notepad.
3GYlcQx.png
For now it's the only way.

ZeroSugar said:
Is this normal?
Hmm. Not really.
Never had such problem, even in sieges when I was killed.

Freelancer - like Freelancer mode or "Freelancer"/mercenary?
If it's the former, Freelancer mode is pretty much bugged, perhaps it has something to do with it.
As for loot - it's possible that your looting share was just too small in entire marshal force, so effectively it became like 0.

You get relations bonus when (1) the battle is large enough, (2) you party's contribution is within a certain range. I got it in some sieges, didn't get in others.
Battles are a little messy when it comes to calculating who deserves what. There is p_collective_ally, there is p_collective_friends, there is $g_ally_party, and they all store some kind of allies used for calculation purposes. I tried to figure out how this stuff works to fix prisoner distribution (so that lords would share remaining prisoners/soldiers left after you), but couldn't. :sad:
Still, apart from this prisoner thing I didn't have any problems with battles/sieges in my own game.

Lets try again I guess XD

1. Im tying to get good relations with some lords from Maccavia (So I can steal them from Maccavia  :twisted:) but I keep receiving quests to send messages to lords in Zann and its a real pain to try and track down a Zann lord. Is this a bug? I thought the quests that they gave me were supposed to be for their faction only. (Maccavia is at war with Zann)

2. Which option is better for persuading lords to join you? The direct approach of "Can I persuade you to join my cause?" or the sending of a emissary?

Definitely better to persuade a lord in person,

Have had 0 success with sending an emissary to persuade a lord. But asking the same lords in person I was able to convert them. In fact, the response that I get after sending an emissary looks a little bugged, I'll screenshot it next time.

Back
Top Bottom