Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Have to ask:

Is there any chance to win in tavern at that drinking game ?
Why some heavy items like armors like surcoat with mail haves weight of 3.0 and stats 52/18 ?  (Too damn light weight imo) I mean how arrow bag can be heavier than surcoat mail ?
I captured lord , and been having him prisoner like 15 days and still no offers for his freedom , bug or not ? (And is it possible to make little more chat with him like i offer terms of his freedom ect. like in PoP`?)

I think its an oversight. We really need a person to ay the game and notice things like that, aka a tester+. what do you think mich?

Etil_Revla said:
Hey, look, never thought you would post it so soon :grin: Now I have to find out who those secret companions might be.. Is there a special way to acquire them or something like that, just since they are secret?

I copy and pasted (some of) them from a list I have. There isn't a special way to acquire them, they are just secret for spoiler reasons and to simply get you guys anxious for 0.5. I am considering making some special companions but I don't know yet.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Tipsu94 said:
Have to ask:

Why some heavy items like armors like surcoat with mail haves weight of 3.0 and stats 52/18 ?  (Too damn light weight imo) I mean how arrow bag can be heavier than surcoat mail ?
I captured lord , and been having him prisoner like 15 days and still no offers for his freedom , bug or not ? (And is it possible to make little more chat with him like i offer terms of his freedom ect. like in PoP`?)

- The ransom thing is not a bug, in Native it takes a long time as well.
- Extended prisoner dialogs will probably be added (it's a pretty big issue after all) and I don't know about the  light items,  Michadr could answer that.
- Also the drinking game is possible to win , I'm told.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Not going to bother with that :grin:

Tipsu94 said:
Have to ask:

Yes, but it is rare.

That will be fixed. Some items have weight that is slightly wrong. Never thought anybody would notice that :grin:

Michadr said:
Tipsu94 said:
Have to ask:

Yes, but it is rare.

That will be fixed. Some items have weight that is slightly wrong. Never thought anybody would notice that :grin:

Does it matter anyways ? I mean does heavier items slow running speed or no if you have high Atheletics  ? (I am not sure even) My strategy is pretty much about Atheletics as i want to be able to run away if i am being chased too many enemies in battle...

Your weigh does affect your running speed. While wearing lightweight equipment you can run faster than wearing plate armor and having huge sword in the back. Explained why naked man with pointy sticks can be so dangerous. You just can't win their running game.

habeo123 said:
Your weigh does affect your running speed. While wearing lightweight equipment you can run faster than wearing plate armor and having huge sword in the back. Explained why naked man with pointy sticks can be so dangerous. You just can't win their running game.

Very Good Point. I will try to get these weight "bugs"
If you can, make a list of items that seem wrong and fire em to me :smile:

Michadr said:
habeo123 said:

First off all check these : 
Black/Green surcoat with mail (3.0 weight)
Thick lobtrochtin mailleather (6.0 weight)
Heavy Silver Scale Armour (5.0)
Royal Blue Surcoat wit mail (3.0)
Heavy Red mail shirt (3.0)
Gothic Armour ! ! ! (20) 
Seems too light for me as they contain so much heavy metals....

Oh if companion wants to leave and i pay him to stay why in chat it reads 10 and in game log it says 172 paid to him ?

Tipsu94 said:
Michadr said:
habeo123 said:

First off all check these : 
Black/Green surcoat with mail (3.0 weight)
Thick lobtrochtin mailleather (6.0 weight)
Heavy Silver Scale Armour (5.0)
Royal Blue Surcoat wit mail (3.0)
Heavy Red mail shirt (3.0)
Gothic Armour ! ! ! (20) 
Seems too light for me as they contain so much heavy metals....

Oh if companion wants to leave and i pay him to stay why in chat it reads 10 and in game log it says 172 paid to him ?

I'll take a look at the companion problem.

Etil_Revla said:
Okay, now I have to ask, but about when next month will it be released? Or is it done when it's done?

It's going to take 1-3 weeks

habeo123 said:
From what I read, they're doing final touches for the next version. Most of the features should be completed already.

Yeah, stuff we still need to do:
Add sea travel
Add invasion
Fix bugs
Troop Trees
Rename everything from Native

Once we get sea travel and invasion done we'll be almost ready and once 0.5 is released we'll be patching regularly (save game compatible)

Make sea travel faster with either pathfinding or a new skill called navigation. Faction with regular sea travel should have lords with better navigation as wel.

ZnasVecKo said:
Is there any way to get the old crosshair back?
You don't like it?  :razz: if there is high demand for it to get replaced then yes.

habeo123 said:
Make sea travel faster with either pathfinding or a new skill called navigation. Faction with regular sea travel should have lords with better navigation as wel.
That is actually a very good idea. We have an island faction so it would be very useful.

And in response to the previous posts, we still have to make the rest of the faction troop trees and the invading faction, which will take the longest time to balance.

Something unusual said:
ZnasVecKo said:
Is there any way to get the old crosshair back?
You don't like it?  :razz: if there is high demand for it to get replaced then yes.
It takes me out of the feeling a bit becuase it looks like something on a nerf gun.
Anyways, forgot to say in the last post, I really like the mod. Using an elephant's very interesting.

Back
Top Bottom