Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

KFCwatermelon said:
2)After a faction falls i know u can't recruit it's troops anymore, they become perisno troops but is there a way to have the option to still recruit them?Cheers everyone
I'm pretty sure it's as simple as talking to your constable and selecting what sort of culture-troops you want to use, with the option of favoring no culture over others allowing you to simply recruit the troops of whatever faction owned a village at the start of the game. I'm not sure how much this applies outside of the player faction, however.
KFCwatermelon said:
1) What is the best place to start your own faction? (easier castles  to conquer to use as a base for your faction)
My personal favorite is the Aroulo city of Qualetaca. For one, the Aroulo have no cavalry, making them slightly easier to deal with in the open field (although caution is advised when dealing with their leaf-bombs).

Secondly, you will be left with not only a city, but four whole villages worth of revenue.

Last, but not least, the Geldar serve as something of a buffer state between you and the other factions, as there is only one path that can be taken to reach your newly acquired territory.

20 identical quivers will only decrease the chance.
20 different quivers might increase the chance a little bit, but in general you only need 2 quivers. Any more quivers will not have a significant effect on how many soldiers out of all will spawn with 2.

Plasquar said:
Maybe we can get some new info (or screens) about 0.9?  :shifty:
14209277344099.jpg

In the description of shield skill it says “Reduces damage to shields (by 8% per skill lv)”. Does this mean my shield would not receive any damage after I reach shield lv 13 (8%x13=104%)?

Horizonwalker said:
In the description of shield skill it says “Reduces damage to shields (by 8% per skill lv)”. Does this mean my shield would not receive any damage after I reach shield lv 13 (8%x13=104%)?
Possibly.  One of my characters had shield skill of only 9, and it had been a long time since it has been destroyed in battle, when I was playing him.  He did have the nice shield with the three virtues inscribed along the rim, though, although I cannot remember its name.

Leonion said:
Horizonwalker said:
Is there a hard level cap of rescuing high tier prisoners?
Nope.
Who you can recruit depends on your relation with a troop's faction as well as your persuasion skill.
Out of curiosity, is there an actual formula for chance of success somewhere on the forum or wiki? I haven't managed to figure out the specifics or find the information elsewhere.

MrCondottieri said:
Out of curiosity, is there an actual formula for chance of success somewhere on the forum or wiki? I haven't managed to figure out the specifics or find the information elsewhere.
http://perisno.wikia.com/wiki/Perisno_formulas#On_rescuing_enemies.27_prisoners

Back
Top Bottom