Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

wiwigvn said:
Talking about rents. Why do the rents of castles I captured drop significantly? Like I captured and got rewarded with Dailin Castle last week and it got like 41k aurum income in rents, then the next week it drop down to around 4-5k. How can I raise the rents back to the original level?

If  the castle was not owned by anyone for weeks before it was awarded to you then the rent is accumulated by the fief until someone takes it. The 4-5 K income might have been the original rent your supposed to receive every week.

No. The amount and kinds of changes that are done in 0.9 make compatibility absolutely impossible.

P.S. Dwarf before (0.8.) - dwarf after (0.9):
3KcRJWQ.jpg
Their new bodies are incompatible with human armor, but I'm working on adjusted copies of some armor models, so that dwarves could use at least some of non-dwarvish armor.

Leonion said:
For those whose PC lags/crashes in battles against giants:
Try this file with lods.
Put it into Resource subfolder in Perisno folder, overwriting the current one (which you may back up in advance just in case).
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ey6pmf95vjk4qn0/GrimAgeMarauder.brf?dl=0
I'll be grateful for reports (my own PC handles battles against giants just as well without lods as with them, so I can't see the difference myself).

It seems to work well enough for me, definitely noticed an increase in FPS in battles with Sut & Bakhal. Maybe +10 or so.

Alright, so now I am married in perisno, what exactly is the advantages of this? And how do I get dragon household troops? Due to the fact I am marshal of reich des drachen means I cant attack and get them from prisoners, and of course valahir doesnt have any prisoners who are these dragon riding troops, how do I get a dragon or these troops?

Thanks Sri Singha Mura

Another question: I'm torn between having a companion wife and having a lord-type wife (i.e. dragon princess or cocky elf princess). What do you guys often go for?

I understand that the latter option is the same as recruiting the princesses to my faction like any other lord, right? :grin:

Vortigan said:
Alright, so now I am married in perisno, what exactly is the advantages of this?
lol, you raised a question right when I'm writing mine. As far as I know, your wife brings the following perks:

1. You'll be in very good relationship with her immediate family members, and you can easily recruit them to your kingdom later on
2. She will in charge of your household, including storage, like your AI chancellor and chamberlain
3. She can be your chancellor if you found a new kingdom, which often have better options than your random AI chancellor (not sure if it's true?)
4. She can become a free companion you can train from lv2

And how do I get dragon household troops? Due to the fact I am marshal of reich des drachen means I cant attack and get them from prisoners, and of course valahir doesnt have any prisoners who are these dragon riding troops, how do I get a dragon or these troops?
You meant wyvern rider troop? If you marry the Princess, you can access her household troop in her castle/town (Forde, I believe) and you can "borrow" them. If you're female, you can marry other lords, but I think it's not the case for you.

More veteran players and dev team may have other info to add :grin:

wiwigvn said:
Thanks Sri Singha Mura

Another question: I'm torn between having a companion wife and having a lord-type wife (i.e. dragon princess or cocky elf princess). What do you guys often go for?

I understand that the latter option is the same as recruiting the princesses to my faction like any other lord, right? :grin:

Vortigan said:
Alright, so now I am married in perisno, what exactly is the advantages of this?
lol, you raised a question right when I'm writing mine. As far as I know, your wife brings the following perks:

1. You'll be in very good relationship with her immediate family members, and you can easily recruit them to your kingdom later on
2. She will in charge of your household, including storage, like your AI chancellor and chamberlain
3. She can be your chancellor if you found a new kingdom, which often have better options than your random AI chancellor (not sure if it's true?)

More veteran and dev team may have other info to add :grin:
Thanks and also if your in a shortage of lords, or you want a huge army at your disposal then lord type wife, companion, well she more or less runs most of your stuff for you, besides military matters.

wiwigvn said:
Thanks Sri Singha Mura

Vortigan said:

And how do I get dragon household troops? Due to the fact I am marshal of reich des drachen means I cant attack and get them from prisoners, and of course valahir doesnt have any prisoners who are these dragon riding troops, how do I get a dragon or these troops?
You meant wyvern rider troop? If you marry the Princess, you can access her household troop in her castle/town (Forde, I believe) and you can "borrow" them. If you're female, you can marry other lords, but I think it's not the case for you.

More veteran players and dev team may have other info to add :grin:
Also, when I say dragons, I mean actual dragons, when they are on the field they sort of just hover over the ground. Not some type of odd raptor. But I would like to know how to get those, not the troops. Just the mounts, but for the dragons, both.

Vortigan said:
I mean actual dragons, when they are on the field they sort of just hover over the ground. Not some type of odd raptor. But I would like to know how to get those, not the troops. Just the mounts, but for the dragons, both.
To get the troops, you can marry Herzog Oscar, if female, or you can rescue them when they are captured by an enemy (the Zhan often end with tons of them)

To get the red and blue dragons themselves, you probably have to defeat Herzog Oscar with high looting skill... although I have beaten him at least a dozen times with Looting 10(+2) and I have not gotten any.  I also found a dragon at the mystical merchant, once, but I have not seen a second one.

To get a black high dragon, I have no idea.  Maybe you need to get really lucky when defeating the Herzog.

Back
Top Bottom