Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

I found some more bugs, and put them all in one album to update as they get fixed/I find new ones.

https://imgur.com/a/AtC97jo

Got a bug mentioned in the album just above me. When a lord that has a daguhter from a wiped out faction(ps: in my case, they are from a wiped out faction) joins Zann, he will have a lady title, and his daughter will be named "what will be the name of your kingdom?"

Tournaments in Murdenholl are with only jousting lances. If your horse dies you have no viable weapon to fight with left, as the lance is useless for the most part.

Cerber said:
Tournaments in Murdenholl are with only jousting lances. If your horse dies you have no viable weapon to fight with left, as the lance is useless for the most part.

It's been the same in 0.8, just be glad the map is actually flat now. :razz:

I installed HF3, went to talk to several ransom brokers and they all insist on giving me the whereabouts of Zaira. They said 'I met Zaira in (name of the town we were in)" and a string error message will appear. I'll see if I can get a screenshot but it disappeared after I actually met Zaira in Khul Vara; now they all tell me she's in Khul Vara instead. :roll:

Not totally sure that it's a bug (since I had not used Freelancer in a very long time before this mod) but just in case : after I take a 2 weeks leave from my commander and then come back in his army I still have an "Enlisted : On Leave" quest marked as active in my log, and the number of days does decrease. I think that I'll be considered a deserter if I don't complete it, but apparently I can't complete it at all... (Unless I just ask for a leave every two weeks at most and then retire maybe ?)

Hi, love your game mod but after talking to the merchant in Karin, it says the guy (forgot his name) has taken control of Venetia but the line in notes to talk to the merchant is still there and does not complete.  Also getting an error that tells me there are 15 trade routes to different towns.  Do I need to start it over or is it a bug?  Can’t find any lords in the rebuilt town and it says they are having a feast.  Thank you.

Leonion said:
In any case, I need to see the error report to fix this.

Done:

mb79.jpg

Anyhoo, just tried it on another save and it seems to work fine there. I'm starting to think that this game is FUBAR'd.  :neutral:

Thanks.
Turns out the script that updated companions in taverns had a fragment that could leave random companion(s) temporarily (15 days) "homeless".
Hence -1.
Now such companions will be directed to Galwe.

Blaidd said:
after talking to the merchant in Karin
wait for a bit till the ruler of Venetor spawns and then talk to him to complete the quest.

rnaD86 said:
Leonion said:
In any case, I need to see the error report to fix this.

Done:

mb79.jpg

Anyhoo, just tried it on another save and it seems to work fine there. I'm starting to think that this game is FUBAR'd.  :neutral:

that new options doesn't seem to be working at all, i get the same error and the guy keeps saying Zaria (one of the companions im missing) is right there in the same city im speaking with him at and of course that is not the case, tried in different cities, same result, the ransom broker keeps saying she's right there when that is not the case

maybe its because i have not unlocked venetor yet in my game so im missing some companions that may be stuck in its tavern

Leonion said:
Turns out the script that updated companions in taverns had a fragment that could leave random companion(s) temporarily (15 days) "homeless".
Hence -1.

So all I need to do is wait for 15 days and it should fix itself? I don't mind; I don't actually particularly NEED other companions now - those I have, plus the one-man army that is my PC are enough to train everyone up to decent-tier, and battles do the rest.

Or is there something I can edit in the scripts by myself to fix it?

rnaD86 said:
Leonion said:
Hence -1.

So all I need to do is wait for 15 days and it should fix itself? I don't mind; I don't actually particularly NEED other companions now - those I have, plus the one-man army that is my PC are enough to train everyone up to decent-tier, and battles do the rest.

Or is there something I can edit in the scripts by myself to fix it?

i used https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=376717.0 save editor to change the companions locations

over 6 companions were stuck in venetor tavern, exactly the 6 that were missing from my party to have them all

the program is easy to use, when it ask you to load native metadata say yes, then go to the troops folder --> search for the name of the companion you are missing --> name should appear click on it --> go to slot line an open it --> in there search for 12(troop_cur_center) that should be the location the companion is at, bet yours are at venetor too --> change the value to another city (clicking on the value should change it) --> save and reload and finally find your companions at the city you put them in without having to unlock venetor

my Zaria was at -1 at that value wich made her not spawn at all anywhere, therefore comfirming the bug you and myself reported thankfully leonidon already aknowledge it

@hueman: thanks, mate! I'm still glad to have this option at all, so I'm happy to forgive some growing pains.  :mrgreen:

EDIT: ye-ep, they were all chilling at Venetor. I need to get on that questline. But first - Aegis!

Not important but Reference Material -> Troops gets ****y, Zann tab has mercs, Venetor tab has Zann, etc.

Much more important, I haven't been getting any money from lands.

Thank you, the ruler of Venetor spawned (makes me think of a fish) and the quest finally finished.  Nice town.  Great mod, am enjoying it.

The sut have captured a vassal of the Reich that I want to free but every time I go to rescue him my game crashes. It's always as I'm fighting multiple giant guards, winning or losing, it crashes.

The bugs I have experienced so far:  With my dwarf who's joined Kaikoth, I have helped out the Falcon against Hakkon, and I have better relation with them, then with Kaikoth.  I did a bounty hunt quest in Karnoth, and when I refused the pay, instead of it saying my characters name, it listed off every village, castle, and town of RoF.  When trying to create a female dwarf, her head appears disembodied above her body, and this continues into the game.  When creating Mercs using my dwarven male, despite them being dwarven, I get a restricted message.  I relented and gave them human items, but then they appeared very strange indeed.  It then removed the helm of my dwarf, despite being a dwarf.  I reassigned dwarven items, and now it seems to be working.

In the Dwarven start, most of the gear is for male dwarves, and the weapon requires a 16 strength.  I created a female dwarf with a 14 strength, and was unable to get past the first tunnel.  Unsure if it's a bug, but the chest at the lake with the Giant guarding it, cannot be interacted with.

I think there is a bug when a faction which you are a part of takes a castle and when you ask for the support of other lords to get it, every single one that I've talked to gave me their support and I haven't even talked to any of them beforehand and I have like 2-3 relation with them.

Also when Imperial General Hakkon III. got named a marshall, his name turned into Hakkon Hakkon III. So that's another silly little bug.

Oh and Hakkon Alexios is married to Hakkon Maximus in my game  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom