Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

PCK11800 said:
Their hitboxes are non existent or something, they take zero damage from anything :razz:
Any fix?

Take a look at the Main Thread. They have a solution there already.

oqZh84W.png

fpadwis.png

EDIT - Also, make sure you've downloaded the latest hotfix for the mod. That will probably help too.

Sleeeves said:
Derdeppjones said:
2.: I've Seen someone mentioned this before, but i havent found an answer yet:
I won a Battle, But the Game forces me To Fight again. Again 0 enemys.
Yeah, that does happen from time to time. Just send your troops in without you and they'll be back in a couple seconds.  Everything continues normally after that.

Thanks for the fast reply!
The real Problem is: in mentioned Situation, I don't eben geht the Option "Order troops to attack without you". Just "Charge the enemy".
TerranFoe Uploaded some Screenshots in this thread some days ago. (27.3.17)

RiftZM2003 said:
Derdeppjones said:
Haaay.

So I'm relativly new to perisno, and I've noticed some strange things.
(I'd call ist Bugs..) Because I am so new, I really Hope it's something Not mentioned every 3 seconds...

1.: Some Bug with Banners. The Banners oft Lords are disappearing, my own One does the same. Same goes for coat of Arms (floating ober the troops and on their shields). For example, all troops of Queen arwen only have these black/ Red  Thing over their head. Same goes for my own army (and i don't Know a way in perisno to renew my coat of Arms)

Heeeelp

P.s.: sorry, no native speaker + autocorrect is killing me...

1.  It happens fairly often.  Just Save and reload the game - they will have their banners back.

2.  Are you serving as a soldier in a lord's army?

I did serve as a soldier, and that's where it started. Queen Arwens banner disappeared and all her soldiers had this Red/ black shields.
After leaving her army it Just stayed like this.

Safe und reload does Not Work.

Kings' banners don't always work. No idea why.
Formally, they're are assigned, and you can see them, for example, on the global map.
But they're still not displayed in the notes section in kings' profiles and sometimes on the battlefield.

"can't finish a battle" bug happens, as far as I know, only in Freelancer mode.
That's not my code, I never use this mode, and I'm not gonna spend my time blindly digging it searching for the reason.
I already mentioned my position regarding mini-mods that don't work properly: the only fix I'm willing to apply is deleting them.

Not sure if it really qualifies as a bug, but sieging Forniron presents an interesting conundrum.

Defender reinforcements (it's currently taken by the Zann) spawn almost exclusively in one area, on the wall, and run towards the exit, creating a big infantry jam..

Meanwhile, the courtyard and alleys behind the wall stay empty of any spawns. There are only 1-2 guys spawning there, or maybe they're just falling off the wall and running back up the stairs.

Is it possible to (in the future versions) move some spawn/entry points of the defenders into the courtyard below so that the siege is more... diverse, and not just a one direction meatgrinder? Not complaining about difficulty

Bug with training guy when in the dueller quest and defeated all the practice enemies, when you choose to fight his men instead of fighting the 3 of them you just get switched to practice and fight enemies, so you really can't finish the quest.

I've been looking around but I haven't been able to find a fix for save game crash.

When I load a save, just when it finishes loading the game crashes instantly with maybe 1 second of the map loading then it crashing.

i have changed all options to low, removed HDR and have had Texture load on since the beginning. This only occurred after Zann invasion around 400 days in.

Does anyone have any fixes for this?

I have some problems with the UI, in the faction relations menu you can't see all the factions horizontally, is there supposed to be a horizontal slider?

Save game crashes are incurable.
If your save file is dead, it's dead. It has nothing to do with settings.
Never play Warband on automatic saves.

Faction relations presentation was clearly made for Native and never adjusted to work properly for a bigger number of factions.

Courtyard in Vinica siege. Attackers just fall inside from the wall sometimes and then.. just stand there, staring at nothing. Apparently it's not pathed for the AI?

49298edd24c5300db8d7d0aa0a5f92ca.jpg

I installed the most recent hotfix but when I try to launch the game the Native loading screen shows up instead and crashes to desktop after a few seconds. What can I do to solve this?

Try reinstalling then, I dunno. Make sure all the files were carefully pasted.
It has to work, Perisno doesn't use any complex add-ins like WSE. And you're the only person so far with this bug.

I tried the first adventurer guild and completed it but everytime I talk to him he says I haven't completed it yet and opens no dialogue options? Can I open cheat menu and force complete a quest?

It might take a bit of ingame time for the quest to update and for the quest to recognise that you're actually done.

Quests this can happen with;

- "Hunt Troublesome Bandits" Guild Master quests from Native.
- The first adventurer guild quest.
- The quest where you conquer Voldeberg for Nodah.
- It can happen after conquering Forniron for Sidhethon.

etc.

Quests that rely on a trigger activating that says "You captured this town/killed this party" can take some time to register. In the meantime, I'd advocate finding something else to do for a few ingame hours, maybe even up to a day or two.

Back
Top Bottom