Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

MelanieWard said:
Sleeeves said:
I've noticed that when I recruit prisoners, after one prisoner rejects my offer, all subsequent attempts to recruit will fail without ever getting the normal prisoner dialog.  It skips right to the dialog that happens *after* a prisoner has rejected the offer.

That's a bug fix  :wink:

You can ask again in one hour (map time) which is not very long.
OK, good to know.  Thanks.

KonykSoldatyk said:
First assumption:  if you want to play Polish,  then you should be the one to translate it.

I said it is already translated, but there is a bug with letters used in Perisno mod and there is no way to fix it by myself, because font files are saved as .DDS. Access to them is restricted totally.

ArtGlow said:
I said it is already translated, but there is a bug with letters used in Perisno mod and there is no way to fix it by myself, because font files are saved as .DDS. Access to them is restricted totally.
Nonsense!
Give please link to Polish translation.
The folder Perisno 0.73/languages  contains polish translation Native. Not polish translation Perisno.
5158940.jpg

KonykSoldatyk said:
The folder Perisno 0.73/languages  contains polish translation Native. Not polish translation Perisno.
5158940.jpg

Yes, you are right. But even if there are used names from Native instead of Perisnoan, there is a bug with letters from Perisno font, which don't show polish letters. This is my problem, the rest I can do by myself.

BTW, what program do you use to show the translation?

ArtGlow said:
KonykSoldatyk said:
5158940.jpg

Yes, you are right. But even if there are used names from Native instead of Perisnoan, there is a bug with letters from Perisno font, which don't show polish letters. This is my problem, the rest I can do by myself.

BTW, what program do you use to show the translation?

At the risk of not being as wise in translation as Konyk,
  my understanding is Russian translation REMOVED  Perisno font  and .xml from data folder so could
put Cyrillic letters.  Konyk has made successful translation to Ukranian so is one of the better experts for language
translations.

At one time I asked if there was anything we as Developers could do to assist translators in getting dialogs, text strings, and anything else unique so that we do not have only the native text in each language.  I would love for example to support Mandarin (Chinese), except none of us know the language (we are usual Western barbarians).  I think for persons who have proven their translation skill like Konyk it is possible for us to provide early text dialog before major release such as version .8, but each would be decided on a case by case basis and by special arrangement.  This way the translation could be finished by time of release, and we would have a better experience for our players.

Such translators should write to SilberFalke, in best case showing their previous translation of Perisno so we know whether this person makes a good "outside partner" for us.

This is my opinion

- GS

gsanders said:
  At the risk of not being as wise in translation as Konyk,
  my understanding is Russian translation REMOVED  Perisno font  and .xml from data folder so could
put Cyrillic letters.  Konyk has made successful translation to Ukranian so is one of the better experts for language
translations.

At one time I asked if there was anything we as Developers could do to assist translators in getting dialogs, text strings, and anything else unique so that we do not have only the native text in each language.  I would love for example to support Mandarin (Chinese), except none of us know the language (we are usual Western barbarians).  I think for persons who have proven their translation skill like Konyk it is possible for us to provide early text dialog before major release such as version .8, but each would be decided on a case by case basis and by special arrangement.  This way the translation could be finished by time of release, and we would have a better experience for our players.

Such translators should write to SilberFalke, in best case showing their previous translation of Perisno so we know whether this person makes a good "outside partner" for us.

This is my opinion

- GS

I tried that, so I can make that translation properly. But I can't find the appropriate english files with all Perisno's dialogues and everything, and due to that I am no able to translate it to Polish. In "en" folder in languages dir there are only ui, uimain and hints files.

ArtGlow said:
I tried that, so I can make that translation properly. But I can't find the appropriate english files with all Perisno's dialogues and everything, and due to that I am no able to translate it to Polish. In "en" folder in languages dir there are only ui, uimain and hints files.
English files final 0,73 https://yadi.sk/d/vPH8LRr2er3uo
Ukrainian files final 0,73  https://yadi.sk/d/9nSV-r9Tem3sG
Russian files final 0,73 (translators Док, HunterWolf, KonykSoldatyk, storm74, Lostian, АбзаЦ)  https://yadi.sk/d/znrBcCLxeC5Hw
Краткое руководство по переводу модов собственными силами http://rusmnb.ru/index.php?topic=13915.0

you cannot marry the 2 girls in fountain hall namely lady esther and kathryn

you can never "attempt to visit" them so you can never ask them for marriage

rkQ20CD.jpg

Pitch Black said:
The game just stopped showing the game log and when i opened the Game Log to see if why i got some weird error message that says SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 521. and then a bunch of stuff
qqzas7.png

had this happen in Empire III, had to remove diplomacy distance calculation in that script

Okay, just ran into a whole mess of bugs. There are many lines of broken script according to the game. The diplomacy stuff doesnt seem to be working. And i just got a CTD with the message that there was a "RGL error". It says "Load error: Number of triggers in file:138, exceeds 25. I also still cant see the Game Log in the bottom left of my screen. And there are many script errors that says OPCODE 521 or some number like that.

I cant get it to load at all. The loading resources and texture it does ok, after textures it hangs and doesn't load anymore. I tried all fixes possible, but still no luck. Its not my pc either. I run other mods on very high quality no issues even when i try loading it in low quality it does nothing. Only thing i can think of is there is a file missing or the mod hates my most recent version of warband.

crazyworm said:
I cant get it to load at all. The loading resources and texture it does ok, after textures it hangs and doesn't load anymore. I tried all fixes possible, but still no luck. Its not my pc either. I run other mods on very high quality no issues even when i try loading it in low quality it does nothing. Only thing i can think of is there is a file missing or the mod hates my most recent version of warband.
Try reinstalling. I got that problem a while ago and reinstalling seems to fix it.

Pitch Black said:
crazyworm said:
Try reinstalling. I got that problem a while ago and reinstalling seems to fix it.

reinstalled 8 times i just usume to not try it till i have more time to monkey with it

Pitch Black said:
Okay, just ran into a whole mess of bugs. There are many lines of broken script according to the game. The diplomacy stuff doesnt seem to be working. And i just got a CTD with the message that there was a "RGL error". It says "Load error: Number of triggers in file:138, exceeds 25. I also still cant see the Game Log in the bottom left of my screen. And there are many script errors that says OPCODE 521 or some number like that.

"number of triggers" error  suggests you are trying to load an old save game.  25 suggests that save was from Native.
So which version did you try to load from?  Did you rename a save from some other game and try to load it?  Try making a fresh character instead.  We have a long list of troubleshooting for how to set up Perisno and again its most likely you didn't feel like doing them, not that the download which 200,000 other people installed is so much fertilizer.  The only thing so far different from your rig and mine is Nvidia vs AMD; if AMD is as good as people think it is then I don't see the issue except maybe some setting in AMD graphics. 

- GS

It was a save game from Perisno. And i had just played it in the last hour. And, uh, where is this trouble shooting list? :p never knew there was one. and i dont use AMD. I use a Nvidia 310.

Pitch Black said:
It was a save game from Perisno. And i had just played it in the last hour. And, uh, where is this trouble shooting list? :p never knew there was one. and i dont use AMD. I use a Nvidia 310.

Hmm OK that opens up other issues.
  I'll assume your savegame got corrupted, probably because of a crash or sudden leaving during a battle while it was updating itself.  I often used to get that when trying to leave a battle by alt-F4 in brytenwalda; I have automatic saves on and it would be saving that I lost a batgtle right as I attempt to quit to desktop, so the save is corrupted.  Of course ANY crash to desktop during a save-overwrite does this...

For Nvidia 310
http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-310/specifications
  suggests its a 64-bit wide data path to video RAM with very low memory bandwidth and surprisingly few CUDA cores
  I'd imagine you need to really de-tune the game settings just to play.
  My laptop tuning guide is really for you

hmm lets find it
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,316863.15.html        page 2  Feb 11th 2015
  look at how I set this guy's laptop -- your Nvidia 310 performs as weakly as Intel CPU based video (so called Intel HD)
  I'd say its a miracle you could even load Perisno

The first page about Nvidia thread optimization doesn't apply to you, that only came with Nvidia 400 (and later) series.

Uh not really. I use medium settings when plying perisno and it works well enough. Although recently I also did started to get the losing screen even after i win battles. Also, my game log stopped appearing a couple days ago. Could that be part of the problem?

EDIT
Okay, i found the problem, my game files were attacked by a virus and got corrupted. Its fixed now. :smile:

Queen Trisna causes a lot of trouble after obtaining 'liege' personality - she never defects, even when Maccavia completely destroyed and all other vassals left. And as result - sometimes faction simply can't be eliminated (had this only once and in 0.7-0.71) and you NEVER can finish the rebellion if joining maccavian claimant (because faction must lose all fiefs and lords).
Also some strange glitch with all male faces after starting new game (in previous save and another new game everything is fine)
jZ9wTFR.jpg

HVfz2AA.jpg

Created dwarven female to check what armor they have after creation bonus item choosing... it was veery bad idea, make me unsee it :lol:
Fwt2Sr5.jpg

Also, Silber, lowering troops profiencies so much isn't reasonable (especialy for lvl 35+ troops), they simply can't compare with player himself (after lvl 20 +\-) and even toughtest units can be massacred with any high-speed or huge dmg weapon like a grass. Melee units simply have not enought attack speed to strike effectively, while ranged losing accuracy in larger distances.

After a few battle with Dahara I notice War rider is stronger than Royal rider and it's like I expected, War rider not only have better equipment than Royal rider but better stats as well. I'm not sure about other unit because I haven't fight with every faction yet and there's also Falcon troop tree which I'm not familiar with. After few battle with the Falcon I started to think is blunt weapon too effective? It can crush through armor like nothing and like every Falcon unit wield it. Or maybe it just me imagining Falcon is stronger than other faction? Because since they're at peace for long they have lot of time to prepare their army.

natt said:
After a few battle with Dahara I notice War rider is stronger than Royal rider and it's like I expected, War rider not only have better equipment than Royal rider but better stats as well. I'm not sure about other unit because I haven't fight with every faction yet and there's also Falcon troop tree which I'm not familiar with. After few battle with the Falcon I started to think is blunt weapon too effective? It can crush through armor like nothing and like every Falcon unit wield it. Or maybe it just me imagining Falcon is stronger than other faction? Because since they're at peace for long they have lot of time to prepare their army.

Falcon cavalry has the highest hand-to-hand combat skill rating, like the Eagle Knights and Demon Worshippers.  Blunt weapons are stronger, which is partly balanced by the shorter range of those weapons. So yes, they will feel very powerful, especially if one tries to match them troop for troop with cavalry.  I suspect they'd die in piles charging a 4-rank infantry line of good troops in close order -- I've not fought Falcons in playtest, but I've crushed Eagle Knight armies that way.

Back
Top Bottom