Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Recently I've been getting this error code:

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1507: Invalid Troop ID (Number 1900-6000, or -1); Line NO 46
At script: cf_sort_parties_by_troop_level

As far as I can tell there is no specific trigger, it just happens randomly when I'm in the overland map. The error is always in OPCODE 1507, on line 46, and always at cf_sort_parties_by_troop_level, only the invalid troop id varies.

Not quite sure what is causing this error code, and not sure if it's actually causing anything to go wrong in-game, however it happens with increasing frequency as I continue to play without reloading the game application.

SarcFa said:
Recently I've been getting this error code:

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1507: Invalid Troop ID (Number 1900-6000, or -1); Line NO 46

As far as I can tell there is no specific trigger, it just happens randomly when I'm in the overland map. The error is always in OPCODE 1507, on line 46, and always at cf_sort_parties_by_troop_level, only the invalid troop id varies.

Not quite sure what is causing this error code, and not sure if it's actually causing anything to go wrong in-game, however it happens with increasing frequency as I continue to play without reloading the game application.
If you switch party sorting off (Camp>Game Options) the error msg goes away.  When I get a bunch of new troops, I'll switch it on and then switch it back off after the troops are sorted or whenever that error pops.  It's my workaround until a fix is out.

Heroes like Torlan from the Kingdom of Tolrania cannot be rescued out of prison, they give you 1 line that doesn't make sense and forces you out of the dialogue

Das Knecht said:
Getting a CTD after entering the battle map on engaging a Bounty Target group of Demon Worshippers.
Thanks for posting this. Was getting near to calling the patch done. Where the demon worshippers the cause, I assume?

I've been playing this mod for a while now and I absolutely love it ! Theres just a few problems though ...

I play on a MacBook Pro Retina ... 750m graphics I7 quad core 16gb ram and pretty much everything runs fairly smoothly on here even though it is a Mac !

So the Mod runs great I have to drop all the settings to low though if I don't every 10 minutes or so it crashes with an error, now I have dropped it down to low it crashes to desktop every 4 hours or so to desktop with no error message. This seems odd but it does it on Native war band as well so nothing different with the mod.

If you are reading this as a mac user wondering how to get this mod to work just lower the settings to the lowest and before you play remove all the font files from the mod file so you can actually read the text !!

But anyway to the big problem ... Karnoth ... I explored this place and it looks fantastic so I figured when I start my kingdom I shall start there ! Problem one .. siege the place and upon entering the battle theres no sound what so ever apart from the odd cry from my character when he swings. My laptop fans starts going crazy like I've put it in an oven (Never done this before). And troops get stuck everywhere ! I mean they can't find there way round they appear unable to climb stairs they just form barriers that you can't get past making it almost impossible. But I pushed through and captured it eventually with my troops dripping through 2 at a time. Once I had managed this I came under siege. And this is just impossible !  firstly my troops get stuck and scattered around and the enemy dwarves don't seem to be able to reach the first set of steps ! so it's just me vs 400 dwarves (It didn't end well) then I just get stuck watching the battle (of which there is no battle) Basically I don't know if it's just mac but the AI hate this town it's impossible to attack and defend and I don't know if this is just a mac problem or not.

Any help with this would be appreciated !

(P.s. if you drop the settings down like I said on Mac leave texture detail up somewhat to around 40 otherwise faces disappear and some textures don't load and weird patches appear all over the screen on certain loading menus)

Other than that I love this mod !!

Thanks in advance.

i have run into a problem with Lady Janab i had courted her for the relation to over 20 and once i asked her if we had a future then said i married her 2 times at lest once counting as like we had eloping it

Legatus93 said:
I've been playing this mod for a while now and I absolutely love it ! Theres just a few problems though ...

I play on a MacBook Pro Retina ... 750m graphics I7 quad core 16gb ram and pretty much everything runs fairly smoothly on here even though it is a Mac !

So the Mod runs great I have to drop all the settings to low though if I don't every 10 minutes or so it crashes with an error, now I have dropped it down to low it crashes to desktop every 4 hours or so to desktop with no error message. This seems odd but it does it on Native war band as well so nothing different with the mod.

If you are reading this as a mac user wondering how to get this mod to work just lower the settings to the lowest and before you play remove all the font files from the mod file so you can actually read the text !!

Have you checked the Load Textures on Demand option?

Have you checked the Load Textures on Demand option?
[/quote]

There is no option for this on Mac on the load up screen we seem to get a lot less options. I've managed to get it to crash a lot less by turning the texture detail right down but it's still a bit of an issue. I've got it to the point where I can just about play through one session and save and exit at the end of a session without crashes. But I am still having to save every 2 minutes as a play so I don't risk losing my progress.

I've spent hours tweaking stuff just got get it to run for as long as possible without crashing and I don't know what I can do to help it further !

Michadr said:
Das Knecht said:
Getting a CTD after entering the battle map on engaging a Bounty Target group of Demon Worshippers.
Thanks for posting this. Was getting near to calling the patch done. Where the demon worshippers the cause, I assume?
That looks like the only option. Perhaps something to do with specific units(or the freshly-spawned party being somehow out of sync with the rest of the game), because after I had followed them around for a while and they had engaged in a battle or two with other groups, I fought them again without a CTD occurring.

The city of Komath (in the Dwarf territory) is very bugged, especially close to the stair in their wall, sadly My PC don't allow me to take screenshots, so I cannot point you the exact point of the bug

Quite a number of lords in my game have vanished. They're not exiled, instead when their faction was defeated, they failed to move over to a new faction and have just ceased to exist in the game. I'm not certain why this affects some lords and not others. It's affected most of the Valahir, a lot of the Reich, and only Tristra of the Maccavians though since she was special maybe her not reappearing is working as intended. I know I had a lot of these lords as my prisoners, and then released them when I destroyed their faction, but I'm not sure if I did this to all of them or not.

Ok so, i started the red immortal quest, found the sholar and was ready to kick some bandit butt, but then someone from another faction came and initiated the fight. I joined in on the ass kicking, but when it was done, it says i failed the quest. Now i cant get the quest again. help please.  :neutral:

I just patched to .76 and started a new game.  When recruiting troops from villages I get double the stated amount.  If it says 5 troops are willing to join me then I get 10 troops for 100 aurums.  I don't know if that is intended or not, but I can't really say it is bothering me too much.

Thesslian said:
I just patched to .76 and started a new game.  When recruiting troops from villages I get double the stated amount.  If it says 5 troops are willing to join me then I get 10 troops for 100 aurums.  I don't know if that is intended or not, but I can't really say it is bothering me too much.

I had meant to make double the amount of recruits available as one of my edits, but I was sort-of hoping it would mention the correct number before you decide to hire them.  I must have doubled too far down...  So the added troops available was intentional, but showing the old number instead of actual number was not intended.  I agree its not a game breaker, just a surprise.

- GS

Someone please tell me if rents are just under half of what you expected from Perisno .75 (that was my intention) or some crazy number far below or above this (that was a mistake from using the wrong call in a divide when calculating rent income).  I don't normally use rents when playing but this was something shown last night in Phosphor v20 r7 and some of that code is co-mingled with .76 Perisno - specifically the rent adjust.

If its half normal, all is good.

- GS

gsanders said:
  Someone please tell me if rents are just under half of what you expected from Perisno .75 (that was my intention) or some crazy number far below or above this (that was a mistake from using the wrong call in a divide when calculating rent income).  I don't normally use rents when playing but this was something shown last night in Phosphor v20 r7 and some of that code is co-mingled with .76 Perisno - specifically the rent adjust.

- GS

I hate to break it to you but whatever you did has the wrong effect.  I went in and bought 10 acres of land in Elisnore to test the rents out.  I waited in town until the first payment came in.  Went to collect my rent: "You got 400,000,850 aurums"  .75 perisno rents were about 500-600 an acre per week in my experience.  I don't think it ever displayed correctly in the ledger, but that is what it usually gave me.  Spend about 110k initial investment, get about 25-30k a week back.  400 million a week for 10 acres might be a bit much.

Thesslian said:
gsanders said:

- GS

I hate to break it to you but whatever you did has the wrong effect.  I went in and bought 10 acres of land in Elisnore to test the rents out.  I waited in town until the first payment came in.  Went to collect my rent: "You got 400,000,850 aurums"  .75 perisno rents were about 500-600 an acre per week in my experience.  I don't think it ever displayed correctly in the ledger, but that is what it usually gave me.  Spend about 110k initial investment, get about 25-30k a week back.  400 million a week for 10 acres might be a bit much.

It's what I asked the question for.
  I posted the issue in dev chat but when I copied the file I hadn't saved the edit on my end. It was nearly midnight my time and my wife was threatening divorce if I stayed online 1 more minute. 
  Mich must have trusted that I had everything in order and all was calm at my end.
  There is a  store_div  call at line 162 in simple_triggers where the call should have been  val_div

Thesslian said:
gsanders said:

- GS

Re-downloading the patch will fix this.

Is there a specific TXT file from the Patch I can simply copy over to fix this?  I like to customize my experience, using TweakMB and other edits.  Would save time if its simply one txt file that I need to copy over.

Michadr said:
Thesslian said:
gsanders said:

- GS

Re-downloading the patch will fix this.

Back
Top Bottom