Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Deceiver9811 said:
The Assassins of Ral'Daiun don't appear to be spawning. I have looked everywhere, especially near Bulgan to no avail; even started a new game with cheats and waited several days with the whole map revealed, and can still find no trace of them anywhere. As a result I cannot complete the Missing Portrait quest.
They're rare but they will spawn sooner or later (every 57 hours there is a 70% chance one of their parties spawns).
Also the color of their parties is dark brown which makes them very hard to spot:
http://www.color-hex.com/color/330000

Leonion said:
They're rare but they will spawn sooner or later (every 57 hours there is a 70% chance one of their parties spawns).
Also the color of their parties is dark brown which makes them very hard to spot

Well I'm several months into my main save  file, and 2 weeks into the new save I made, to see if it was just that save file that was bugged, with no sign of them whatsoever. I've kept my eye close on their supposed spawn between Bulgan and the nearby lake, and I'm aware of their colour, so unless they're constantly being destroyed seconds after spawning I don't think they've ever spawned in my game.

Not entirely sure if this counts as a bug or not, but I sieged a castle near Maccan, Farriage I think, possibly Anlux, and once we made it onto the wall, a good 40-50 enemies were stuck on the roof of a house.

Problem is the roof is fenced in, so units can't accidently fall in, and there is no legal path in or out so units there are stuck. Luckily almost my entire army has bows but it took a good 5 minutes since the front line was trying to melee them(and I was unconscious).

Does units spawning in invalid areas count as a bug? These maps are custom to Perisno right? It was just on 378 battlesize(default)

Don't know if this was already reported.

When I was completing the Third Legion quest and took the fort, around 30 troops left, I retreated and got 206 renown. I went to fight again but there were no enemies, and it said I would get 206 renown for the battle. After retreating again it gave me the renown and the option to claim it. I don't know how all the enemies actually died, as there were at least 25 left.

Hi everyone, thanks for this awesome mode. Really enjoying it. So far I've noticed some bugs but I've already seen them reported. The only bug that I didn't notice is the weekly bugdet bug. Even if in all my towns I set to "not accumulate all the profits in its treasury" there is always one town which will store all the profit in its treasury. I hope this wasn't reported yet so I dont waste time of somebody. Thanks.  :wink:

It's not a bug, that town is your kingdom's capital.
Sometimes money will be delivered to it if the distance to that town is smaller than to your party.

Dantelh said:
Don't know if this was already reported.

When I was completing the Third Legion quest and took the fort, around 30 troops left, I retreated and got 206 renown. I went to fight again but there were no enemies, and it said I would get 206 renown for the battle. After retreating again it gave me the renown and the option to claim it. I don't know how all the enemies actually died, as there were at least 25 left.

I had something similar, about 30 or so enemy troops spawned behind the castle, so we had to retreat. The enemy surrendered, but I had to enter a battle against 0 troops, wait a few seconds then retreat for victory.

On the topic of weekly budgets, I see alot of odd behaviour, I pay about 100k a week for my town's garrison(Ridiculous I know, I hoard elites, I'm bad), plus anything from 10-40k for my party depending what we are up to. now quite often I'll hit the end of the week and drop to 0, get a message saying X aurums were taken from the treasury of the last place I visited, even enemy villages, and that's that. My capital's treasury will increase. So if I'm understanding it right, it takes all my cash, then uses the treasury to pay the rest, with a large portion of my income going straight to the treasury. I have no idea what it means when it's saying X taken from random village/town/fort, am I stealing my enemies money for part of my upkeep?

Also is this behaviour expected? If so it's rather annoying as I need my personal funds for troop leveling, hiring, shopping etc while I'm out and about and I rarely am near my capital at the end of the week(I don't do the gamey trick of garrisoning everything just before the end and taking them back after payday). I'm currently running back from Maccavia to Kuu-lan territory fetch 20k to make peace after storming all their castles because the week ended just before I spoke to Agathor. He wanted 70k, until I recruited 2 of his nobles right out of his marshalled army, which may be another bug?

Despite being in open war, I can walk into an enemy marshalled army seiging my castle, and talk to anyone I want, without a fight being forced?

Raylak said:
plus anything from 10-40k for my party depending what we are up to. now quite often I'll hit the end of the week and drop to 0, get a message saying X aurums were taken from the treasury of the last place I visited
:shock:
"{reg0} aurums removed from the treasury of {s26}." - this?
Oh...
You seem to have stumbled upon a very rare case of being indebted to your troops (wages) while being a king, and there is a bug there... usually players are filthy rich at this point so no-one reported this before.
To fix this, in presentation.txt replace 1 3 936748722493063808 144115188075855962 144115188075856242 with 1 3 936748722493063808 1224979098644774990 144115188075856386
The game tries to optimize money transfer routes to save money. It is assumed that (1) at least occasionally you visit you capital town to deposit money or take them, (2) you're not broke at this point (it's been a year, and, as I said, you're the first person to report this) so you don't desperately need those few pennies that get deposited into your capital town's treasury every week by your tax collectors.

Raylak said:
He wanted 70k, until I recruited 2 of his nobles right out of his marshalled army, which may be another bug?
Recruited nobles (like maccavian squires) or converted lords?
Distance from lords in question to other lords is not taken into account in my script unlike in Native (where they won't intrigue with you if there are fellow lords nearby). If they want to join you, they will gladly accept the offer at any time.

Raylak said:
Despite being in open war, I can walk into an enemy marshalled army seiging my castle, and talk to anyone I want, without a fight being forced?
A fight is forced when a lord initiates the conversation.
If you're the one who started it, you can leave freely. It's standard Native behavior.
Lords who follow a marshal are usually very disciplined&focused and don't chase anyone (this behavior is important for keeping them all together), though not always, so I'd be careful with this walking right into the enemy army.  :smile:

Leonion said:
The game tries to optimize money transfer routes to save money. It is assumed that (1) at least occasionally you visit you capital town to deposit money or take them, (2) you're not broke at this point (it's been a year, and, as I said, you're the first person to report this) so you don't desperately need those few pennies that get deposited into your capital town's treasury every week by your tax collectors.
Why does it charge me directly for the troops stationed in a garrison though? Surely if it wanted to be efficient, it would pay them with the money they are kind of guarding rather than from the king who is literally half the continent away  :shock:
And I would be filthy rich if I didn't keep something like 1500 elites on my payroll with only 1 town  :dead: I did have 2 towns and 6 villages but gave them all away for more lords.

EDIT: Dear god I just did the math, my outgoings are over 150k a week and my income is only 35kish(Ignoring Tariffs which vary from 5k-20k, and ignoring land/looting/prisoners/etc) Maybe I should be happy about that bug, it's been this way for a good two months if not longer.

Leonion said:
Recruited nobles (like maccavian squires) or converted lords?
Distance from lords in question to other lords is not taken into account in my script unlike in Native (where they won't intrigue with you if there are fellow lords nearby). If they want to join you, they will gladly accept the offer at any time.
Actually in my game it seems they won't intrigue with allied lords nearby, I've always been told to speak to them later if there was another lord nearby.
I converted 2 lords lords via the Perisno method 'How would you feel about joining my cause?' or something similar. Took the fight from 400 v 2000 to 800 v 1600, far more manageable since I had to fight due to being broke and not being able to pay for peace. But on that topic, if the game is aware of what my capital is, is there a way to code it to pay for a truce from the capital treasury? I'm surprised that wasn't coded into Native.

Leonion said:
A fight is forced when a lord initiates the conversation.
If you're the one who started it, you can leave freely. It's standard Native behavior.
Lords who follow a marshal are usually very disciplined&focused and don't chase anyone (this behavior is important for keeping them all together), though not always, so I'd be careful with this walking right into the enemy army.  :smile:
My lords like to wander off and chase bandits when they are meant to accompany... though I think they were rallying to me rather than already accompanying, and if I recall right, it was Akin bey, that douche.

Raylak said:
Why does it charge me directly for the troops stationed in a garrison though? Surely if it wanted to be efficient, it would pay them with the money they are kind of guarding rather than from the king who is literally half the continent away  :shock:
The way economic system is supposed to work is described here:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,345011.msg8634611.html#msg8634611

Raylak said:
Actually in my game it seems they won't intrigue with allied lords nearby, I've always been told to speak to them later if there was another lord nearby.
That happens if you use native persuasion method. I was talking about "Can I persuade you to join my cause?" one.

The Arena Master at Qalatega never revert to his original dialogue after the Duelist event, so when you have to talk to him for the adventurer guild's bounty quest, I'm stuck. (I checked all other possible NPCs, and nothing, so he must be the one with the request)

I posed on the wrong thread. Apologies.

I get a script error line 28 after battles. The game then makes me repeat the same battle with 0 enemies. Any way to fix this?

So, I have had a couple bugs now with lord quests that auto failed and one Lord quest where I am trying to talk to a "Nervous Man" in town for a bounty quest, but it won't let me do anything with him. If I talk to him, it doesn't let me confront him and fight him, my character automatically says "Sorry to bother you." or something along that line. Anyway, I figured I could just tell the lord I couldn't do it, take the hit for that and other quests and then use the cheat menu to compensate, but I can't find the cheat menu, is that not in Perisno? If not, I think it should be, to compensate for bugs.

On that note, quite frequently I will win a battle, and the game tells you to press tab to leave, I do, and it acts like I failed the battle. Which means I get taken prisoner or whatever. Again, the cheat menu would be nice to compensate if this happens.

I also had a curiousity question. Is the name Geldar from the Geldar in Stargate Atlantis or is there another Geldar that I don't know about?

I have steam version of warband. After 1.173 patch of warband i can't see my saves in game(I have them in the correct locations). I checked other mods and native, results are same. Is there anyway to get them work?

Gaurwaith5 said:
I have steam version of warband. After 1.173 patch of warband i can't see my saves in game(I have them in the correct locations). I checked other mods and native, results are same. Is there anyway to get them work?

I had a similar problem where a Windows or steam update changed where saved games had to be located. Try saving a new save game with no game play and check which file it is now being saved into on your PC. Then, if it’s a new location, just copy your old saves into that new location for them to become accessible in game.

PS mine were moved to a new folder called 095 PreBattle O&D Savegames

I lost the count but I think we're approaching 1 year of delay.

Shadowscall775 said:
I can't find the cheat menu, is that not in Perisno? If not, I think it should be, to compensate for bugs.
It's where it has always been.
It is literally in the exact same place as in Native and requires fulfilling the exact same conditions to be accessed.

Shadowscall775 said:
On that note, quite frequently I will win a battle, and the game tells you to press tab to leave, I do, and it acts like I failed the battle. Which means I get taken prisoner or whatever. Again, the cheat menu would be nice to compensate if this happens.
Do you agree to retreat when an such a window pops up after you pressed TAB?
In Perisno there is some sort of bug. You need to wait for 3 "The battle is won" messages before pressing TAB.

Shadowscall775 said:
I also had a curiousity question. Is the name Geldar from the Geldar in Stargate Atlantis or is there another Geldar that I don't know about?
Coincidence. It's just a made-up name.
When I created made-up words for PNB I also several times found out that a 'new' word I just 'invented' in my mind already exists as the name of some small British shoe manufacturer I've never heard about or something like that.

So, I found my issue. I haven't actually played Native in a long time and the other mods I have used all had a cheat menu you accessed from the Camp menu, I thought that was native. Thanks for the help.

Ok, I have a bug where guildmasters of towns will ONLY offer me the hunting bandits quests and they only do that if farmers were attacked recently. I have had weeks go by and they have no quests to offer me (the "Do you have any jobs for me?" option isn't even there). However, once someone attacks some villagers nearby, I can ask that and the guildmaster tells me to hunt the bandits that attacked the villagers. I am using the steam workshop version.

Back
Top Bottom