Perisno 0.6 Talk

Users who are viewing this thread

The Zann sometimes behave normally and other times act strangely, so if it happens in your game then there's nothing you can do about it, but I am working on a fix for that (don't know how successful it will be).

The idea is for them to invade and become a major faction in the game so they need all the same options as the other factions. the best soulution is for them to have the zan outpost become a castle/town when the invasion is triggered.

Rakrak said:
The idea is for them to invade and become a major faction in the game so they need all the same options as the other factions. the best soulution is for them to have the zan outpost become a castle/town when the invasion is triggered.

Or give them more lords.
I would say they need at least 11 (including the king that is)

hi there. i want to know where  i can find the ''center of learning'' city, and finish that quest.

also,  0.6 allows us to have sea journeys and battles right? where can i find a port to sail ?

nerox said:
hi there. i want to know where  i can find the ''center of learning'' city, and finish that quest.

also,  0.6 allows us to have sea journeys and battles right? where can i find a port to sail ?
It's the castle of the Tolranian town that is most near the center of Perisno.

thanks for the reply but i still couldn't find it. can anyone be more specific about the location? any near by town or village or something?

in fact, is there any info source where  i can find out the complete list of secret places and their locations in 0.6 ?

hi there. im so sorry if im disturbing anyone here but im indeed stupid with it.
:grin:
you guys are telling me to find a castle or town called  tolranian town (or castle)  which is in the center of the perisno map,right?

and im telling you that i can't find that castle on the map :neutral:

do i missing something here?  in what part of the map should i ride  to?

nerox said:
hi there. im so sorry if im disturbing anyone here but im indeed stupid with it.
you guys are telling me to find a castle or town called  tolranian town (or castle)  which is in the center of the perisno map,right?

I do believe they're hinting that it's a Tolranian town. The name isn't Tolranian Town, it's just a town that Tolrania controls.

I could be wrong of course, but this makes sense imo.

Hardyman said:
nerox said:

I do believe they're hinting that it's a Tolranian town. The name isn't Tolranian Town, it's just a town that Tolrania controls.

I could be wrong of course, but this makes sense imo.

Tolrania only starts off with 4 towns, don't be lazy and not search them altogether.

Something unusual said:
By castle of a town I mean the lords hall (you know, the place where the feasts are held, etc.)

Of course, I don't expect a lord to host a feast in the middle of the town square. (Castle Halls)

nerox said:

You can't sail in just any water, and there is not port. Look for water that has a different texture like so:
1XBMlfG.jpg
that's the only sailable part, due to loading reasons.

Let's see, I noticed cheating to get the Strange Portrait while having the Assasins part on will not end the quest (Attempt to talk while having it in my inventory).

I noticed only of the 3 legendary swords.

Skyfall, Nisayian's Legacy and The Dreaded Sword, I smell Zeladeck and the Demonic Army from these swords, along with Strange Rapier and Perisno Sun Sword (Man this thing has high swing power.)

In the end, I'm leaving also the Red Immortals quest since that Rogue might be dead already or something.

Strange portrait quest has nothing to do with the item, but I was inspired by it.

The Red Immortals quest has an easter egg regarding names ... see if you guys can figure that one out :smile:

Back
Top Bottom