Perisno 0.6 Talk

Users who are viewing this thread

Hallo and goodevening everyone :smile: first of all i would like to say thankyou for enableing me to play this lovely mod after i spend the first 6-700hours of ingame time in pendor and a bunch of hours in native :smile: i realy like the potential this mod offers and i wish u the best of luck developing it further :smile:

Now for my questions:

1. At around 75days into the game there is a demon and falcon spawn, when i go to fight the demon spawn my game crash, and im unable to fight the falcons (im assuming this is because im friendly with them?), the demon fight crash is that a bug, know bug or somthing entirely diffrent ?

2. As of 0.7 is it possible to get a dragon mount? (if so a tiny hint would be be oh so kind)

ty and im looking forward to a reply ~Essie~

essie said:
Hallo and goodevening everyone :smile: first of all i would like to say thankyou for enableing me to play this lovely mod after i spend the first 6-700hours of ingame time in pendor and a bunch of hours in native :smile: i realy like the potential this mod offers and i wish u the best of luck developing it further :smile:

Now for my questions:

1. At around 75days into the game there is a demon and falcon spawn, when i go to fight the demon spawn my game crash, and im unable to fight the falcons (im assuming this is because im friendly with them?), the demon fight crash is that a bug, know bug or somthing entirely diffrent ?

2. As of 0.7 is it possible to get a dragon mount? (if so a tiny hint would be be oh so kind)

ty and im looking forward to a reply ~Essie~

1. This is a known bug so for now i would avoid those spawns.

2.As for the dragon mount i am unsure, i do believe there is a wiki link around here somewhere that should be of help.

Regards,
Poxtops

You don't have to do that, but if you want any armor, mount, or weapon, do (ctrl and ~ ) after that type in cheatmenu . Exactly like that, then press camp, CHEAT MENU! , then press find an item...to pick press choose from this range, then move to neXt item tange, and so on, ch cv every page to get wyvern , 2 differ drags, and other hecka cool stuff

Back
Top Bottom