Perisno 0.6 Talk

Users who are viewing this thread

Nice!! :wink: My new favorite armor.
There are 3 variations of this.

- Perisno Champion Armor
- Perisno Heavy Champion Armor
- Perisno Caped Champion Armor (obviously the best)

You seem to have the Heavy Armor without the cape.

Has anybody found any wolves yet? :smile:

found some wolves and heavy wolves....

looks cool and all but that 30 something speed aint too apealing :smile:

unless you are at 10 riding :smile:)

edit: that armor costed a fortune, could have fed and payed my army for months with that cash :smile:)

Ahh just got the message that the Zann will be invading this month, i thought that it was jsut because i had reached around 130 days without the Zann message and i thought it would be closer to day 100

The Zann just arrived a couple weeks ago in my game (in-game time). Boy, I do not envy the Tolranians right now, they're 6 different types of screwed... :lol:

I'll still take Emperor Zann over Gaius Marius any day of the week and twice on a Sunday.

I wonder what happens if all factions started with 12 towns, 36 castles, and 144 villages. (Possibly almost like SOD:W), but more lag, and more castles for the Zanns to take over.

Mr. Gloom said:
The Zann just arrived a couple weeks ago in my game (in-game time). Boy, I do not envy the Tolranians right now, they're 6 different types of screwed... :lol:
I am glad that the Zann invasion works properly at least for one person, makes me feel like it wasn't a complete waste of time  :razz:

Something unusual said:
Mr. Gloom said:
I am glad that the Zann invasion works properly at least for one person, makes me feel like it wasn't a complete waste of time  :razz:

Seems to be working for me OK at this point in time  :cool:

They offered me peace a few days in from the invasion start, but they are at war with the Hakkon empire, and have entered into a non aggression treaty with Maccavia. Not sure what was supposed to happen, but up to now it looks like an invasion I would expect, not taking everyone on, just the biggest empire at the time of the inasion, (I just have a Town)

In my game..
The Zann made a peace treaty with every faction immediately upon coming to Perisno. I was kinda disappointed but it does give me some time to scout out their forces so my army of almost 12 Tolranian lords and the Tolranian king, that are bloodthirsty for war, can attempt to wipe them out.

Back
Top Bottom