Resolved Patch you guys pushed on 22 July ruined smithing

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.8.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: When crafting an order for a client, the stats no longer turn red or green based on whether you are meeting the specifications the client wants. All the stats remain yellow text. So now if you're doing an order you can't see if you've met the requirements. Please fix it back the way it was.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
GPU Driver Version: GeForce Game Ready Driver version 516.59
CPU: Intel (R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60 GHz 2.59 GHz
RAM: 16 MB (15.9 usable)
Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC. G731GU Version 1.0
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest version of the game? (v1.0.2)
Hello MArdA

I find THIS issue improved. thank you!. However still present after 1.0 and still in 1.02 are
1. Names of items made do not copy and paste. After forging, erasing the "Crafted ..." I type in a new name, highlight it, Control C, then forge again. If I Control P to paste in my name all I get the the code, not what I put in. Same since 1.0 when I complained about it.
2. Items on the history list are not reliable to be made properly. There is always something wrong with every one of them when taken from the forge history, some item of them needs to get adjusted.
3. Post forging item specifications are not reliable. I make a sword with 84 swing speed, 85 cut damage & 84 handling and about half the time the values are not what is noted post forging, with or without positive or negative changes. the initial results often do not match the real weapon in the item for sale or when equipped list. All new to me with full release. 1.02

Thanks for fixing the crafting order indicators, that helped a lot. I look forward to the other things I mentioned being as good as before full release. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom