(Patch seems to have fixed the issue) reason (maybe) found for consistent crashes (ingame)

Users who are viewing this thread

plsineedhelp

Recruit
Multiple people have experienced crashes after certain actions ingame (e.g. Waiting in big towns / hideout quests and a few more).
The crashes occur about 30-60 seconds after performing these actions and completly corrupt the save-file should you save in this timeframe.

I´ve talked to a handful of people and im pretty sure, having a GTX 1070 (GPU) has something todo with it.

Most people ive talked to, who have constant problems, use this graphics card (including me). The game is not playable like this.

Is there a fix yet ?

I just want to second this issue. I'm on a GTX 1070, 8GB ram. 3.2 ghz processor. It's tough to play because of all the loading and stuttering. I'm trying to get by on lowest settings.

Multiple people have experienced crashes after certain actions ingame (e.g. Waiting in big towns / hideout quests and a few more).
The crashes occur about 30-60 seconds after performing these actions and completly corrupt the save-file should you save in this timeframe.

I´ve talked to a handful of people and im pretty sure, having a GTX 1070 (GPU) has something todo with it.

Most people ive talked to, who have constant problems, use this graphics card (including me). The game is not playable like this.

Is there a fix yet ?

1. sea raider hideout quests get everyone stuck in a eternal loading screen. 2.the quest army of poachers will crash your game if you let it expire. 3. Any quest asking you to collect X amount of weapons/armour will make your game crash when closing your inventory, and possibly other actions.
fix issues with 1 and 3 by letting them expire. to fix 2. try this
Turn on Cheat Mode on Documents/Bannerlord/engine_config to 1 instead of 0. Save it. Reload the game.

Then, control click right next to the village targetted - you should be able to interact with it before the day's end and fulfill the quest.

also dont try to enter pen cannoc as you wwilll crash. no workaround or solution for this yet, just dont go there for now

the quest to defend a village from deserters can make your game crash if they start running away from the village, fix this by chasing them down before you crash.

Back
Top Bottom