Patch 1.111

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey all,

playing a game started 1.105. The save is working fine and i get no errors ... the only problem is, that my infantry can not attack anymore =/. They are just standing there in a big crowd and maybe two or three (of 40) are running towards the enemy :sad:. Cavalry is working fine for me. Is that a common problem with the patch or does it help to start a new game to fix that?

Edit: The infantry of the npc has the sometimes same problem btw.

Alph.

i have the same issues with my amry just runs in circles around em selfs in loops... so do the do enemy, randomly but VERY often every second battle  also the trade skill dont have any effects what so ever on prices, got 9 in trading and  collecting taxes also takes as long as i had 1 in taxes... pretty bad the last patch.

Yep, the huddling bug is still happening. Happened for me in my new game during the intro quest when I took my 7 guys to the kidnapper's lair. Taleworlds, I love you guys, I really do. But you need some better testing procedures, seriously.

Guess I'll go play on the 360 for a while.  :???:

Alphras said:
Thanks. I guess that makes the game unplayable for me untill the next patch :sad:.
I was getting the huddling bug, but I haven't seen it since I started a new game and changed my campaign AI to good.  You may want to try it out.

I haven't seen the huddling bug at all, including on the maps I saw it before. Maybe you need to start a new game for it to correct itself?

They still need to make your customized control maps stay after turning off the game. It's quite annoying having to rechange several settings every time I restart Warband. Control maps stayed in the original M&B. Fix this already!

Perkūnas said:
VariousArtist said:
*facepalm* Me idiot grapped the full installer instead of the patch....
The patch is just 35mb..

lol

i guess this patch mainly was released to fix things that 1.110 screwed up

that's how many MaB patches go actually, patches made to fix problems made by previous patches.

Phallas said:
Perkūnas said:
VariousArtist said:
*facepalm* Me idiot grapped the full installer instead of the patch....
The patch is just 35mb..

lol

i guess this patch mainly was released to fix things that 1.110 screwed up

that's how many MaB patches go actually, patches made to fix problems made by previous patches.
Reminds me of STALKER and Fallout 3  :mrgreen:

You ****ing kids. Seriously, try making a program of some sort yourselves and see how patching works. Your idea that one or two patches should fix everything and not bring any new bugs is laughable.

Im not noticing the mounted 1h animation change, at least not with a 1h bastard sword. But it does seem like the hit detect for the mounted attacks is a little off....almost delayed.

SharpXe said:
looks like current patch is OK at last...

Not for everyone - the "Campaign AI" difficulty setting is resetting on its own to Poor on every relaunch of the game (at least for Windows XP users).

I also like the new animation... tried it right away. I guess, that one handed swords are less difficult to operate (its weight), so getting a newer easier animation is a right decision. Like it especially from left (before, it was looking like he's about to break his spine).

barcibus said:
Alphras said:
Thanks. I guess that makes the game unplayable for me untill the next patch :sad:.
I was getting the huddling bug, but I haven't seen it since I started a new game and changed my campaign AI to good.  You may want to try it out.

I tried that but it did not help. Got the bug in the first battle two times (reloaded to see if i get the bug again). But thanks anyway.

Does anyone know a way to downgrade to 1.105?

Edit: Forget what i wrote, i changed the combat AI to good and not the campaign AI. Now i set both to good and i did not encounter the bug in the first few battles in a new game  :grin:(in the game from 1.105 it still does happen every battle). I will play the new game later for a while to see if it stays that way.

Alph.

tashim72 said:
SharpXe said:
looks like current patch is OK at last...

Not for everyone - the "Campaign AI" difficulty setting is resetting on its own to Poor on every relaunch of the game (at least for Windows XP users).

This is happening to me too (using windows 7 64 bit), really annoying.

Alph,

I've setted Combat AI to Good, and Campaign AI to Average... no problems so far (especially Custom Battles). :wink:

tbj28 said:
...the trade skill dont have any effects what so ever on prices, got 9 in trading and  collecting taxes also takes as long as i had 1 in taxes...
Can anyone else confirm this? Haven't seen as much said about it as the huddle bug.

Shadowcreep said:
They still need to make your customized control maps stay after turning off the game. It's quite annoying having to rechange several settings every time I restart Warband. Control maps stayed in the original M&B. Fix this already!

Make sure you bind all the keys and then the "Done" button will highlight - use that to save your keybinds.

Merlkir said:
You ****ing kids. Seriously, try making a program of some sort yourselves and see how patching works. Your idea that one or two patches should fix everything and not bring any new bugs is laughable.

QFT.  It's a two person company, you got the game for $30, and they're still working full time on it.  Not many other game studios would have their entire staff working on a game two weeks after release date- they'd be on to something else.

Back
Top Bottom