Party problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok, I've tried adding my first horde of zombies. Here's the code I put in Module_parties.py

Code:
("undead_army","Infected Humans",icon_peasant|pf_disabled, no_menu, pt_none, fac_undeads,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(17,55),[(trp_infected_human,45,0)]),

That's the code, the coordinates (17,55) is just a bit in front of where the player spawns. They even show up in the MapEditor. But ingame they won't.

I enabled cheating to be able to speed up the time while standing still, but I couldn't see them.

Anyone got any ideas what could be wrong?

Pythonious regards,
Dealman.

dealman said:
Ok, I've tried adding my first horde of zombies. Here's the code I put in Module_parties.py

Code:
("undead_army","Infected Humans",icon_peasant|pf_disabled, no_menu, pt_none, fac_undeads,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(17,55),[(trp_infected_human,45,0)]),

That's the code, the coordinates (17,55) is just a bit in front of where the player spawns. They even show up in the MapEditor. But ingame they won't.

I enabled cheating to be able to speed up the time while standing still, but I couldn't see them.

Anyone got any ideas what could be wrong?

Pythonious regards,
Dealman.

You have to add a trigger that spawns them.  Check out the code for spawning bandits.

You should be loking to make a spawn point and triger it to spawn the party template.
Howevger, your party deosn't show up because of:

Back
Top Bottom