Need More Info party does not disband properly

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:meet with a party, take all its troops. 1.For some reason we cannot take the party leader. Please change this! Why would we not be able to absorb the entire party??????????? #2. Taking all the troops but the party leader which you do not allow, does not allow us to put the wages to zero, so the party keeps recruiting and disbands extra troops into a garrison and messes things up, costing funds it should not make any sense to cost, and overloading a garrison and possibly having good troops to be replaced by inferior ones because of this system. Please fix both of these things, Thank you.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G with Radeon Graphics 3.80 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable)
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Edition Windows 11 Home
Version 21H2
Installed on ‎10/‎27/‎2021
OS build 22000.1335
Serial number MJ0FW2TP
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.1335.0

Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

If you want to disband a party you created you can do this on the Clan Screen. Navigate to the Parties Tab. Then click on the crown icon next to the party name. And click on the disband party text on the pop-up menu.

If you want to disband a party you created you can do this on the Clan Screen. Navigate to the Parties Tab. Then click on the crown icon next to the party name. And click on the disband party text on the pop-up menu.
Perhaps I did not make myself clear. Yes, of course, how else could I have taken all troops, then done what you said above, and thin find the part is not disbanded but now I'm paying for 50 troops and the party has not yet disbanded? I did what you said & they keep adding troops. It would be nice if the game allowed us to drop the wages to zero perhaps? But Tale Worlds has some new thing going on with wages, they have to be charged up front on quest, a problem we never had before. Please fix all the modifications leading to THESE and other problems if you can. Thanks for the help

what is the most stable and bug free version of this game? full release is like beta . how can you sell this as it? Please stop adding stuff that causes problems before the product is stable, please.
i sent a game save regarding this and recent multiple problems

Back
Top Bottom