In Progress Parties in Ranked don't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

DeathBG

Squire
Summary: Due to changing the matchmaking system. People are forced to play solo and if they group up with friends they will never get a game. It's affecting the population of Skirmish and Captain a lot. I don't think it's a good thing to force people to play alone.
In 1.7.2 TW separated Parties and Solo into 2 separate groups and totally chased away a lot of players.
How to Reproduce: Get in a party of 2 or more and try to search for a game. You will never get one.
Scene Name (if related):Not related
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:GTX 1660 Super
GPU Driver Version:466.47
CPU:Ryzen 5 2600
RAM:16GB 2666MHz
Motherboard:Gigabyte A320-k
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):Kingston A400 480GB

I can confirm, I am unable to solo que or que as a team. Could it be because I am unranked and there are not enough unranked players. Even during peak hours, I am unable to find games.

Gunnar solo Q(skirmish) should be working, I am playing daily. Try after 3pm and keep in mind first Q will probably take 10mins+(sometimes up to 30 xD). Not many players playing. After you play first match if you requenue fast you should find game in 1-4mins. Best way to spend time in Q is just to alt+tab, game will notify you with sound when a match is found. From what I noticed skirmish on eu is only active from 3pm up to 1-2am usually.

Last edited:
Hey, this is an issue related with the player count. The situation should return to normal as the player numbers increase. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The issue is related to the developers separating the que to people who play solo and people who play in a party. The fix is to unite both ques because there are never going to be 12 people in parties to play and there will never be a player count increase.

The issue is related to the developers separating the que to people who play solo and people who play in a party. The fix is to unite both ques because there are never going to be 12 people in parties to play and there will never be a player count increase.

just queue solo? you're still gonna get into the same game. who cares that you play against each other, games are more balanced that way (& killing friends is more fun than sealclubbing anyways...)

Back
Top Bottom