OTHR!! WE NEED YOU!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Arrakhis

Knight
The topic title said it

what would his answer be?

a. My tought on this subject, SHUT UP!! LOCKED!!
b. *snore* uhh what?
c. I am baaaackkkk....
d. *pretend not here*
e. Others: plz specify......

"I've never been away. I was always around, kind of.  But, oh well, the time with this mod has been a good time. Right now I would have to eliminate annoying bugs which is an as annoying thing to do. Anyone else playing Silent Hunter III?"

First master the force, then you'll be able to see othr, Yoda, Obi Van Kenobi, and of course Anakin too.

Ritter Dummbatz said:
Anyone else playing Silent Hunter III?

Hugest, most massive time-suck of a game imaginable. I can play that **** for 20 hours, sleep 4 hours, then get back up and do another 20 hours on patrol.

Or, use cheap drugs.
Cheap drugs damage your health. Do not use them!
The Force is 100% natural, and has been used since long time ago...
(Also do not have any known side effects beside the glowing eyes and dehydrated skin, if you choose the path of the dark side)

Also do not have any known side effects beside the glowing eyes and dehydrated skin, if you choose the path of the dark side

Just don't think you know everything about life because you are 13 years old and already smoking joints. I've friends that prove these unknown side effects.
And never ever bogart it!

Just don't think you know everything about life because you are 13 years old and already smoking joints. I've friends that prove these unknown side effects.
And never ever bogart it!
Excuse me sir, but I spoken about the side effects of the Dark Side of the Force...

OTHR!!Please tell me when the final version will come, I really love this mod . If you need my help just tell me please! I will do anything I can do to help you finish the mod!

maybe he likes to watch us fiend  :lol:

really hope othr will make a return eventually
or at least passes his epic work to someone qualified to continue it  :cry:

can't enjoy any other SP mods as much as I do with 1257

Well... maybe he wants to be like 2Pac... mythical resurrection and stuff alike. We just have to shoot him first and see what will happen :smile:

Lord_Consept said:
maybe he likes to watch us fiend  :lol:

really hope othr will make a return eventually
or at least passes his epic work to someone qualified to continue it  :cry:

can't enjoy any other SP mods as much as I do with 1257
wait for Shadows in the desert  :razz:

wait for Shadows in the desert  :razz:
Actually, I always liked that age, and the North-African region the most.
Carry on the good work guys, I'm looking forward to Shadows in the desert.
Oh, I must have misunderstood.  :wink:
No problem sir, my post was really a bit misunderstandable. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom