Resolved Option to talk to army members from clan disappeared when on the move

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
The unmitigated disaster that is 1.10 continues.

New one - can no longer Talk to party leader when on the move to give them additional troops ie when a clan member was recalled and bumps us over, resulting in desertions.

This mess is as sad, as it is complately unsurprising. I've had hopes TaleWorlds has gotten some of it's S together finally, and I can't even tell why would I thought that. This is embarassing. Enable achievements with mods on, because free labour of modding community is the only way this game gets actually finished, ever.

We tried it just now and we could not reproduce this one. Could you send us a save file so that we can take a look?
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Same problem here. Its a regular thing. I have 3 of my own family members' parties in my army. All 3 have been in my army a long time (its how I operate), and yet I can't talk to them because it says they are more than a day away. If I go to a village/town I can talk to them, but I can't directly donate troops because they are 'far away'. I don't use mods.

Sending save.

I'll also mention that a lot of times when I go into a town or castle, then leave, the campaign map shows horses 'stuck' on the entrance to the town/castle. I believe this represents the party and when I try to communicate with them somewhere else the game is looking at them as still being in the town/castle, rather than being with the army.

Back
Top Bottom