SP - General Option to share equipments between civilian outfit and battle outfit

Users who are viewing this thread

having to need two same item, one for battle and one for civilian

for example, a sword, most commonly, should be able to share it's usage between both outfit

instead of needing two sword, make the outfit sharable ,so you only need one

The only thing which need to be considered is that not all weapons can be worn with the civilian outfit. So i guess if they want to keep the double-outfit thing i think a tick-square beside the weapon/equipment-Slot probably would do it.

It's an impressive bug... possibly more impressive than the fact leather hats have the same armor as metal helmets.

The only thing which need to be considered is that not all weapons can be worn with the civilian outfit. So i guess if they want to keep the double-outfit thing i think a tick-square beside the weapon/equipment-Slot probably would do it.
They already blue-out equipment you can't wear in social settings. We can still use that system, even if you can use such equipment for both slots simultaneously.

I noticed that. It does help to subsidize the cost of hiring them... but I would prefer to be rid of this stupid oversight.

Back
Top Bottom