One arrow that take down a hundred enemies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In M&B i see that we don't have a lot of arrows. Why don't we reuse the arrows. Like if i shot down a Rhodok Seargent for example. I can go to his dead body and pull out the arrows and shoot the other guys. Of course, over time it will be bent and rusty. And maybe like you missed your target, u can pick it up from the ground and the trees or walls. It also apply to other ranged weapons too.

Err, no, Mr. Chimp, a javelin can't go through an armored person and kill someone behind him. People can't throw with enough strength.

Arrows are picked up after the battle. That's why your quivers replenish between fights.

I highly doubt it. There are other people here who would be able to answer this with more certainty than I.

Not a bad idea. Probably been suggested before. Of course, a lot of the arrows would break and not be pickupable.

One of the key features with arrows, and a pretty essential component in what made them so deadly, is they're not designed to be taken out. In fact, most arrowheads have barbs and similar to rip the arrow tip off if you even try.

Hmm, what about the ones in the ground?  My marksmen will litter the ground with hundreds of arrows before actually seeing the enemy.  Those should be retrievable shouldn't they?

And you can already pick up arrows from fallen foes and allies. It'd be nice if your troops would do this too, so when you're in a 60 vs 300 battle, your troops don't run out of arrows a third of the way through the battle.

Archonsod said:
One of the key features with arrows, and a pretty essential component in what made them so deadly, is they're not designed to be taken out. In fact, most arrowheads have barbs and similar to rip the arrow tip off if you even try.
Uhhh... in M&B the arrows arent barbed

Gangsta Chimp said:
Archonsod said:
Uhhh... in M&B the arrows arent barbed

Try looking for the item "Barbed Arrows". :roll:

Bodkin arrows' heads would probably stay in, depending on how they were made. Khergit arrows would probably be the same way. I could conceive the normal arrows not, but that's unlikely.

Gangsta Chimp said:
Folthrik said:
There are actually barbed arrows in M&B. :roll:
they said it's barbed but when you look closely to it, it ain't barbed. :neutral:

No one takes the time to model in actual barbs.

guys stop responding to him, he's a youtube drop out. You know, the kind of guy that posts on a video called "Mount & Blade Gameplay" the question "Wat gam is this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom