On Banits and Commoners - On RCC server

Users who are viewing this thread

jbebes

I have recently gone and played PW for days now, and I have seen the most annoyings ever.
Badits are just KOS which is in the rules, but should be changed, and now, commoners are randoming and taxing.
I used to play this way back when there were public events, like "British" invasion by boats on the "French" and those events were fun and not during events, the outlaws would say "Pay ...gold, or die" now, they can't say that, so they go straight to killing anyone on sight. Commoners loot and steal and tax, when they should have gone outlaw.

What I suggest:
Get rid of KOS, it causes more admin complaints and anger overall. And there is no Roleplay needed for an outlaw, they should just go play native. And let the outlaws tax the commoners and kill them if they do not pay
Another issue that could be easily solved: have a rule where commoners can not tax/steal. If they want to tax and steal, join outlaws.

The outlaw rules are going to be changed with the new map within the next few days so hold on to your hats its gonna be a bumpy ride

hirovard said:
The outlaw rules are going to be changed with the new map within the next few days so hold on to your hats its gonna be a bumpy ride
The mpa change is on my birthday so im excited, hopefully they will get rid of the outloaws killing on sight  :mrgreen:

Can't wait until the new map, hopefully there will not be a village like Glunmer - random/raid central.
Seriously, at peak times the amount of bodies in Glunmer amounts to dozens because there is no heavily armed faction guarding it.

Splintert said:
Whalen207 said:
No, the map just sucks  :grin:

At least give proper criticism as opposed to just "it sucks".

Because I've already spent many a breath explaining why I don't like Valley of Swamps.
I felt a concise summation of my feelings regarding the map would be more acceptable than another verbose and completely unnecessary tirade.

When you spam that concise summation of feelings on every thread remotely involving the clan, the server, or the rules you look like an ass. We all know you want people to play the community map, you've made that clear. Understand that it's not your choice, nor mine, nor anyone but the server owners'. Promote your own stuff in appropriate threads rather than bash everything else without providing much of any constructive criticism in every thread.

Whalen207 said:
Because I've already spent many a breath explaining why I don't like Valley of Swamps.
I felt a concise summation of my feelings regarding the map would be more acceptable than another verbose and completely unnecessary tirade.
No, repetitive whining is not more acceptable; either bring something new and interesting to each discussion, or don't post.

Back
Top Bottom