Old player in need of assistance

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Hello everyone. As many have heard, Crazy Archer needs some help in coming back. I have problems in downloading the game due to ISP non-reliability. I am already trying for days and days to download Warband but at no avail. Can anyone provide me with a torrent (please do not post *those* sites here) so I can download it? (I just need the installer).

Thank you in advance.

(Should have saved it on disk but ... well, I forgot  :lol:)

Maynd said:
Not even with the TW ftp?
Edit: I get it, download might be breaking up because of the ISP

I tried everything. :sad: I just cannot download it. A torrent is my only option at this point, since I won't be getting to a stable connection soon this month.

Eh, I just tried this so it works (well, as far as the download resuming, I haven't tried to install using the setup file).

• Install FileZilla (a FTP client)
  • connect to the TaleWorlds FTP server (host ftp://ftp.taleworlds.com , username and password anonymous)
  • Start downloading the file (choose the directory it will be downloaded to on the left, the setup file is among the files on the right (mb_warband_setup_1153.exe), you can drag and drop or right-click to start the download)
  • If you get disconnected, the setup file will stay in the queue at the bottom of the screen. Then just right click on the file and process queue, when it asks what you want to do, choose resume file.

ryozu said:
Eh, I just tried this so it works (well, as far as the download resuming, I haven't tried to install using the setup file).

• Install FileZilla (a FTP client)
  • connect to the TaleWorlds FTP server (host ftp://ftp.taleworlds.com , username and password anonymous)
  • Start downloading the file (choose the directory it will be downloaded to on the left, the setup file is among the files on the right (mb_warband_setup_1153.exe), you can drag and drop or right-click to start the download)
  • If you get disconnected, the setup file will stay in the queue at the bottom of the screen. Then just right click on the file and process queue, when it asks what you want to do, choose resume file.

Thanks mate. Will try it right now. Will notify if it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom