old frontier wiki?

Users who are viewing this thread

tdring

Veteran
when I play native (diplomacy) the wiki was always a useful tool for me giving insight into units troop trees costs what lords originated in what faction siege arments so I can know what to expect before I declare war strengths and weaknesses etc

would it be possible to do a wiki detailing what units wear what (to help with the regiments stratagy) a troops tree would be a good idea as well as showing what forts/cities need to be seiged

I could help on this if someone gets it started
shoot me a link if there already is one please

tdring said:
when I play native (diplomacy) the wiki was always a useful tool for me giving insight into units troop trees costs what lords originated in what faction siege arments so I can know what to expect before I declare war strengths and weaknesses etc
would it be possible to do a wiki detailing what units wear what (to help with the regiments stratagy) a troops tree would be a good idea as well as showing what forts/cities need to be seiged
I could help on this if someone gets it started
shoot me a link if there already is one please
Pardon me, what is a wiki? Like wikipedia?
I am italian, that is why :eek:
Gab

something similer to this
http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki
it details troops factions lords equipment horses all the types of quests it shows trade goods and what towns produce what and it shows what lords originate from what faction
it also attempts to show what equipment a unit has during battle

Oh I see. Well yes that would be useful if someone has time to write it. But.............

The problem with this sort of thing, as evidenced by the "guidelines," is someone takes all that time to create it, publish it, and the majority never read it, never notice the link, and still ask the same questions that would be answered if they bothered to read the guideline or wiki. But I don't have a problem with one being made and I doubt Gab will either. Just a bit cynical as to whether these things are really used beyond a small percentage of supporters (although I did read, when starting Warband, the wiki on it).

tdring said:
something similer to this
http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki
it details troops factions lords equipment horses all the types of quests it shows trade goods and what towns produce what and it shows what lords originate from what faction
it also attempts to show what equipment a unit has during battle
Thx for pointing that and you are right....but good old Auldman said the pure truth as well!
Check the last topics and questions from ppl.....they are MOSTLY already answered or in the Guideline Topic
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,170107.0.html
Nevertheless they keep asking and NOT checking or even using the "Searching" function... :roll: :roll:.....so frustrating for us....
Anyway, I added that M&B general wiki link in Guideline....that will help, thx. I forgot about it.
Hey, why don t you start your own topic about gameplay, hints, secrets and stuff??? You can "feed" it every day with a your progressing character story (put many spoilered pics, thogh...no pics, no fun!)
Counting on your help... :wink:
gabby

Back
Top Bottom