Ok been banned for no valid reason is it perm help please.

Users who are viewing this thread

chacob40

Recruit
Well i just tryed to connect to server and it says you are banned from this server is this perm?

So 2 days ago i got randomed by this guy losing 20k of gear but nothing was done about because either there was no admins on or they did no repsond  i was asked on and off for 30mins ( On admin channel and sometimes world) So i see him yesterday attacking my friend so i helped him out in world chat he accused me of NLR and Randoming even after  i explained this to be multiple times so then he said he would report me so i guess so admin belived the guy saw the combat log and thought  i had randomed him when i was aiding a friend and eitehr got me temp or perm banned so how long in temp ban for and i know that it wasent for anything else because i only ever really randomed in my first fewdays of playing so i'm not aaying admins are lazy but it jst takes the piss really 
Thanks for reading.

Ok got that step behind us.

Now for the next one.

The name you were banned under?

Short of unbanning the 443 people in our ban list I am going to need you to be a bit more specific.

Here you got the reason:

Papa_Roach logbanned for involving in wars as commoner, unban on appeal. (June 18, 2013, 9:17 pm ZeroFighterR)

You got banned by me for involving in a war as commoner,

make unban appeal on pw-nexus.com.

robindelang2 said:
Here you got the reason:

Papa_Roach logbanned for involving in wars as commoner, unban on appeal. (June 18, 2013, 9:17 pm ZeroFighterR)

How long it take to get a reply of these things?

chacob40 said:
robindelang2 said:
Here you got the reason:

How long it take to get a reply of these things?

Not long, depends on the admin that banned you (i'm currently online so its quick)

Back
Top Bottom