Official Bug Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dtay08

Knight at Arms
Alrighty, I'm taking over this thread now.

If you want to report lag, go away right now. I know, and I'm doing the best I can to fix it.

ok this is the official bug thread as i cannot find it lol

ok i will look through the thread and find the bug reports and place them here

update: i will also be doing bug reports for any other mod ruthven decides to make in the viking series which i love.
they will be seperated and look like it took me forever to make such a list...lol
THE LIST:

1.When i entered a village for the old nord faction cannot member the name now it crashed my game i mis-clicked when recruiting

This is now the official bug reports thread.

The Roots of Yggdrassil :

Northmen invasion(when it is made bug report):

Come on now dont be afraid i check this all the time even if its a minor bug post it and i will add it.

This is probably not a bug as such but I got this when using the travel cheat.  I got the ship too far inland. When I try to rembark to go back to sea it produces multiple ships instead.
shiperror2iv1.jpg

By ceolwulf at 2009-02-08

shiperrorrm4.jpg

By ceolwulf at 2009-02-08
:???:

Any help to get rid of this will be appreciated.  I could reinstall the MOD but I`m loathe to do that except as a last resort.

At the Fury of Odin mod, its a liittle bug. (Or maybe its intensional) That when you speak to a guard in a castle, he says "Surrender or die!" and you answer "Im not afraid of you, i will fight!" Thought you might wanted to know.

And is it intentional to still have the Claimants left? Just feels a bit wierd to see Dustum Khan in Sudrang :???:

Jabor II Anubis said:
And another bug, When i checked Camp menu when in my ship, This happened

bugil2.jpg

Bug?
Bug, for sure, but I don't know how to fix that one. I'm going to do the lazy thing and tell you to "not press camp when you're in a ship!"  :razz:

Jabor II Anubis said:
At the Fury of Odin mod, its a liittle bug. (Or maybe its intensional) That when you speak to a guard in a castle, he says "Surrender or die!" and you answer "Im not afraid of you, i will fight!" Thought you might wanted to know.

And is it intentional to still have the Claimants left? Just feels a bit wierd to see Dustum Khan in Sudrang :???:
Yeah, that's a pretty big bug, I thought I got rid of it, but... It has no real affect on the gameplay though, so that's a little low down on the to-do list.

The Claimants I don't think I'll remove.

Ruthven said:
Jabor II Anubis said:
And another bug, When i checked Camp menu when in my ship, This happened

bugil2.jpg

Bug?
Bug, for sure, but I don't know how to fix that one. I'm going to do the lazy thing and tell you to "not press camp when you're in a ship!"  :razz:

Jabor II Anubis said:

Yeah, that's a pretty big bug, I thought I got rid of it, but... It has no real affect on the gameplay though, so that's a little low down on the to-do list.

The Claimants I don't think I'll remove.

Ok, just thought i'd tell.

Oh, I just checked out that "bug". It hardly matters though, it just changes the icon. Just click on a town and the option to disembark should appear and your ship'll reappear fine.

Hi. Fury of Odin is simple Great! but, it has some bugs. At least mine does.

1. Landing Parties in their boats are not on the sea. They are all in the mountains with their ships. I know the vikings could transport their boats, but lets be real! :smile:
2. (not a bug, but an obstacle) I found that bridges on rivers block boats, although it is possible to transport them around the bridge :wink: it is quite easy.
3. Sometimes you get stuck on a ship on land or on a horse on water (which is not so bad you can get out of that - it is not major)
4. (not a bug, just annoing) Please change the order of commands when you press tab in a city (the last one should be leave not buy a ship). :wink: I should be called admiral due to amount of ships on the shores of caladria.

Greets. :wink:

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Fall of Denial said:
I noticed this while talking to guards...They are friendly by the way.
mb166.jpg

mb167.jpg

gah! The HDR! My eyes! They burn!!!  :shock: Wagabagwaga... x(

you know you can fix birghtness even after "installing" HDR, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom