Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Don't know if it has been posted or not, i found no entries when i searched for "budget"

So i played new game from scratch and as a nobody i managed to recruit volunteers, but i realized when my first weekly budget was due that there are no cost for them at all.
Now around 2 weeks later I lead 20 men consisting of Bavarian Line Infantry for free, the sure are loyal to me even though i'm just a nobody and a son of a hunter lol.

Oh and there's some texture missing on the hat of a bavarian cavalry (can't remember the name - the ones with green uniform). It shows as white tube when I come close, from further the low texture shows a correct black tall hat though.

I'm using DirectX 7, FYI, if it matters.

-Encountered 2 different OPCODE problems, I guess it has been asked but I don't see any solution. CMIIW:
mCRcP.jpg

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 2204: Invalid Party ID: -1; LINE NO: 50:
At script count_mission_casualties_from_agents

UPFn2.jpg

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1770 (or 1772/1773): Invalid Party ID: 0; LINE NO: 227 (or 226/225/280/273/227/226/225):
At script team_field_melee_tactics
At script team_field_melee_tactics

-Some swords texture are still unsheathed when when sheathed. Particularly 1796 Pattern Light Sabre & Imperial Foot-Grenadier Officer's Sabre:
9tJIE.jpg

1796 Pattern Light Sabre

gtSXu.jpg

Imperial Foot-Grenadier Officer's Sabre

That is all for now. Keep up the good work!

Dunno whether this has been reported but when i command my troops in the siege scene some of them start moving back and forward and general have trouble keep formation.

Even at the attackers spawn as soon as my troops to hold position they some ignore the command and run straight into the enemy.

So guys I am having problem in my Day 344 in ACOK 4.0 whenever I am roaming in map. My game stops and it gives a popup 'Error Mount&Blade Warband stopped working' I am stuck in it and cannot play the game.Why is it happening and any fixes? I am having 8gb ram 4gb Graphic Card. I also did page scaling and lowered all graphics in game to minimum. Please somebody HELP!!! :sad:

@Jackson

Hi I'm really enjoying the mod so far it's pretty good I just have one issue.

I randomly encounter a runtime error at literally anytime but it usually happens when I start a battle or during the menu in between skirmishes in battles.

Though my computer is not the best this only happened in Mount and Blade after I installed the mod.

Any suggestions will be helpful.

All of the factions for me are set to defend and won't do anything. I waited my character for about a month but they still wouldn't do anything but stay in respective castles/cities. I even forced a rethink and forced some of them to go on the offensive but when they gathered their armies and said they were moving soon they just sat at the castle until the campaign was over. Help?  :cry:

Wars will break out again, it just takes a while. Eventually all the Bonapartes will get fed up with each other and start murdering another. I usually have waves of wars break out every ~3 months.

Edit: Misunderstood what you said, I believe what you are talking about happened in 1.0 when the Marechal wasn't assigned?

I downloaded the steam workshop version, I also checked and there still appears to be a marshal for every faction. Should I just install the Moddb version of L'aigle?

For some strange reason, every time I leave the tavern, there is a small chance that the background noise will continue playing nonstop, be it in the world map, battles, other parts of cities/towns, menus, etc. So far the only way I could find to get rid of it is closing and reopening the game.

koach2 said:
For some strange reason, every time I leave the tavern, there is a small chance that the background noise will continue playing nonstop, be it in the world map, battles, other parts of cities/towns, menus, etc. So far the only way I could find to get rid of it is closing and reopening the game.
That's not unique to Laigle, that's a bug of Warband itself.

I just found something else.

There's a French lord, can't remember his name unfortunately, that is riding a Native Warhorse (the one with chain armour). He also didn't have a hat in battle; I hope that helps identify him.

I'm having problems with factions, five of them are 'Invalid Faction', that includes Italy, Warsaw, Holland, Russia and Naples. I would really like to know how I can fix this.

Hi. I am having screen freeze bug with this otherwise nice looking mod. When I press walk around city streets or enter some village or enter fight, I get screen freeze after 5-20 seconds. Alt+tab removes freeze and I can play but after short while it happens again. Any help? Thanks

SexHaver420?? said:
I've never heard of that happening. You might be better off asking in the official tech support section.
Well, I am having this bug only with L´Aigle mod,Native and 1257AD are not doing that.

Back
Top Bottom