Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Docm30 said:
Bluehawk said:
If you fire prematurely in the pistol duel at the beginning of the game, and you kill the rake, there's no penalty. I suggest a harsh loss of Honour and a unique line of dialogue from the customs officer.

Remember Laroche wants this guy dead.

There are two seconds on the field though. Surely the Rake's man wouldn't keep your poor conduct a secret.

Bluehawk said:
There are two seconds on the field though. Surely the Rake's man wouldn't keep your poor conduct a secret.
And it could also be good to make an early statement on how your character will behave. Getting +1 or -1 Honor is not much of a deal, but it would be nice for role playing purposes.

Docm30 said:
RabbleKnight said:
Cannon being replaced by walls.  :lol:

925CCC728B64CFE3719B2C16C9C75DA23694695E

Are you using patch 1.1? This should be impossible with it.
Yes i am using 1.1.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but I've that in my main save, every lord that defects joins the UK. At this point the UK has 10 foreign lords in her service, while no other faction seems to have foreign lords. It can't be that the UK is just very successful and appealing to the rest of Europe because so far they haven't taken any cities.

Also, I found the best song to listen to while playing L'Aigle.

Here's my list:

(1) Napoleon's "Notes" entry refers to Napoleon as feminine the whole time.
- "The last time you saw her.... she was traveling..."

(2) The Stove Pipe w/ a Pipe gets rid of the hair being kept on the character. I actually really like this feature b/c in Native, some helmets look dumb b/c they make the person's hair invisible.

-
9a180d194c2da4edc558ab40e6f5f605.png
dde5acd1f206aa07754036dd57db87e6.png

(3) I have not had a shop (tailor) have pants in their inventory to sell to me. I've had to get all my pants off of dead soldiers. There's no way to wash these pants. My troop's morale has been very low b/c it always smells like dead French butts. I know you can get them from the Military Depots but my soldiers are allergic to new features.

(4)
75b4fb225c01c821697b49340d0dcb11.png

(5) Tavern Patrons are often in weird positions. Floating off the edges of benches, standing in midair, etc.

(6) Any reason Military Depots lose their usefulness after you capture them for your nation?

That's all I have. This is from about ~5 hours of playing.

Promattheus said:
Has anyone else noticed, that whenever there is a larger battle (involving artillery), that the battle map/scene is always the same (plain field, a little hill for the enemy, a road in the middle, and perhaps some buildings on your right)?

Best regards,
Matej
This due to the fact it's alpha so there are very few scenes in the game other then sieges and towns pretty much. I'm sure he'l add a lot more at a later point in development

This due to the fact it's alpha so there are very few scenes in the game other then sieges and towns pretty much. I'm sure he'l add a lot more at a later point in development

Ah.. Of course, it makes sense, nonetheless thank you for the reply.

Bug report:

1. The my faction's marshall is a complete tit; he has called for about a dozen campaigns, most of which he has cancelled within a day or two (sometimes even within the hour). Also, he's been marshall for the vast majority of my playthrough (126 days) without any sign of change.

2. Some of the Royal Dragoon Guards don't have hats.

Derpingtonpryce said:
Bug report:

1. The my faction's marshall is a complete tit; he has called for about a dozen campaigns, most of which he has cancelled within a day or two (sometimes even within the hour). Also, he's been marshall for the vast majority of my playthrough (126 days) without any sign of change.

2. Some of the Royal Dragoon Guards don't have hats.

I tried to get King George to follow me to take Torun to at least do SOMETHING (UK is at peace with everyone but Warsaw) but he turned around once we hit the continent. Blergh I need to start a war or something but I don't even know if I could provoke one.

Derpingtonpryce said:
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but I've that in my main save, every lord that defects joins the UK. At this point the UK has 10 foreign lords in her service, while no other faction seems to have foreign lords. It can't be that the UK is just very successful and appealing to the rest of Europe because so far they haven't taken any cities.

Also, I found the best song to listen to while playing L'Aigle.

I have something similar in my Rheinbund game. A lot of defectors end up with us. I've seen one or two with the brits etc but we have ridiculously many.

I got this message when I asked the lord in question for a task:
MZ08Tgx.jpg
The game didn't continue after that by clicking, so I resorted to Alt+F4.

Preview shows the picture kinda.... large. I don't really know how to optimise it, so here's another link to the pic: http://imgur.com/MZ08Tgx
I should be using 1.1, I just updated today.

thomasNL01 said:
t73ffqY.jpg

4tG0I1Q.jpg

As one can see, there is a bit of a shader issue, the problem magically disappeared after I did another battle.
I run the game with directx9 and most setttings maxed out.
Note that only the items have the issues, not character models.

The army of the dead XD

I don't know if anyone else encountered this: I order my men to hold fire, then fire, hold, fire, hold fire etc. In the meantime, they get less in numbers and i get reinforcements. After the first wave of reinforcements, I can make the hold fire, but after that the only option available is fire at will(before there was also left flank fire, right flank fire etc.)

I've just attempted to capture a the Italian military depot and I have to say, depot sieges need work. Here's a list of the problems I encountered.

1. The front gate is open, the defenders aren't a clever bunch are they?
2. Troops try to go back down ladders, causing them to bunch up on the wall making them as easy to kill as fish in a barrel.
3. Attacking can't seem to hit anything from outside. Now this may just be down to bad luck, but I had my men fire three volleys from outside the depot and they didn't score a single kill.
4. The enemy seem to cluster together at the back of the courtyard, this means that even if your men manage to kill the enemies on the walls, they'll get cut down by the continuous fire coming from below.

Got a bug to report, when you're serving the Duchy of Warsaw your army icon does not have the flag/banner of Warsaw. However some lord will remark that I have a banner of unknown origin or something..

Also, fistfighting sometimes can be won with a single punch, it then kicks me out of the arena and I'm free to receive the prize.

Othurin said:
Sometimes boxing matches end after I throw a first punch and they count as a victory.
Even won my first world featherweight championship match like that.  :lol: That was an easy 2000 francs + belt. Oh well, had to fight in my second one at least, and was quite doable.

EDIT: Also, bridge to München is like water travel.

Just came across a bug, In Dublin right after I went to collect my reward from Sir Stapleton Cotton (for a bounty) I asked if he had anymore jobs for me and a Screen popped up saying i shouldn't be seeing that text. Also it was raining inside the city hall ,I had  noticed it in Dublin.

Fraziel said:
Got a bug to report, when you're serving the Duchy of Warsaw your army icon does not have the flag/banner of Warsaw. However some lord will remark that I have a banner of unknown origin or something..

Also, fistfighting sometimes can be won with a single punch, it then kicks me out of the arena and I'm free to receive the prize.

Did you make your guy the son of a noble? I think that's how you get that.

stringingterror said:
Just came across a bug, In Dublin right after I went to collect my reward from Sir Stapleton Cotton (for a bounty) I asked if he had anymore jobs for me and a Screen popped up saying i shouldn't be seeing that text. Also it was raining inside the city hall ,I had  noticed it in Dublin.

Same thing happened to me. Did a few quests including breaking a lord out of prison and acquiring rewards for taxes and a bounty. Afterwards, I kept getting this message. I do believe that it happens after the bounty reward since I turned that one in and these messages popped up.

Mind you, this happened to almost all the English Lords and this one French chap that I spoke to.

7eaee85bae.jpg
6faefe9df7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom