Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Users who are viewing this thread

nano120 said:
Bug Repor

1-In France faction the troops( Milicians,Grenadier ad Pied, Fusiler de Ligne, and Line Voltiguiers) , leaving a kind of gray overcoat , which is very annoying in battle , I mean do not go with the uniform of the unit, for example, do not go with the uniforms that appear in the trailer for the mod.

If you want to look like out

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198098742881/screenshots/

They're supposed to wear the great coats when it's cold, raining, etc, though some of us think the script for it is still buggy a bit.

Docm30 said:
Can someone who's had cavalry or regular troops and cannons appear in a naval battle tell me the exact circumstances of the battle? Where was it exactly? What type of terrain was it on? Were you joining a battle in progress? And so forth.

Like someone else stated, I also joined an ongoing battle, happend at sea. I did not own the cavs or cannons, I only had infantry.

More bugs:
- Sometimes you get to control the cannons from the AI, happened during regular land battles. Note: It is only the cannon units.
- Script error: team_field_melee_tactics, during battles when I get close to the enemy.
- Script error: agent_"something", happens right after a battle when you help another lord from dying(?). Will post back if I get the error again.

Gewehr98 said:
nano120 said:
Bug Repor

1-In France faction the troops( Milicians,Grenadier ad Pied, Fusiler de Ligne, and Line Voltiguiers) , leaving a kind of gray overcoat , which is very annoying in battle , I mean do not go with the uniform of the unit, for example, do not go with the uniforms that appear in the trailer for the mod.

They're supposed to wear the great coats when it's cold, raining, etc, though some of us think the script for it is still buggy a bit.
Although this is not raining, but beyond sun , as shown with gray coats.

nano120 said:
Gewehr98 said:
nano120 said:
Bug Repor

That is why we think it is still bugged

Gewehr98 said:
nano120 said:
Gewehr98 said:
nano120 said:
Bug Repor

That is why we think it is still bugged

Perhaps it has to do with the rain bug? I always get mixed uniforms, some wear coats, some don't. Hopefully it is gone with the rain fix. :smile:

zelxi said:
Docm30 said:
Can someone who's had cavalry or regular troops and cannons appear in a naval battle tell me the exact circumstances of the battle? Where was it exactly? What type of terrain was it on? Were you joining a battle in progress? And so forth.

Like someone else stated, I also joined an ongoing battle, happend at sea. I did not own the cavs or cannons, I only had infantry.

More bugs:
- Sometimes you get to control the cannons from the AI, happened during regular land battles. Note: It is only the cannon units.
- Script error: team_field_melee_tactics, during battles when I get close to the enemy.
- Script error: agent_"something", happens right after a battle when you help another lord from dying(?). Will post back if I get the error again.

It happens most often for me in forests. It seems to be completely random, like there's a chance it could happen anywhere. The most recent one for me was in the forests East of Venice. As long as you're on offense you can just retreat right away and attack again from the campaign map a few steps away.

- After getting the Marshall rank, you will have an option to get a higher rank from your faction leader, but he says you don't have enough renown. It doesn't matter how much renown you have though, you can't get it

More glowing men

A82F1C870F0484A5C6750861C99C6273C2243532

EDIT: Starting to happen more and more frequently

I was ambushed in Lublin by 4 bandits today, but only 2 actually came to fight, I explored the whole scene, even managed to slip out of the scene's boundaries looking for the others with no luck.

Enabled cheats and reproduced the situation and I found out there were two I was missing, maybe they're trapped inside a building or something.

mb1.jpg

mb2.jpg

Saga_The_King said:
djogloc02 said:
Have you guys patched the mod and still see a lot of fascists infantry with grey coats?
Yep... It just seems randomised now

Indeed, I preferred when it was either everyone with greatcoats, or no one with greatcoats. Now my troops look like a grey blob with red spots scattered around.

Back
Top Bottom