Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Users who are viewing this thread

i'm not sure if this was posted or not, in the new patch, after a multi-lord battle one of my friendly lords kept trying to "attack" me in the overworld, like i would run a few steps and he would catch up to me and prompt dialogue, and it would keep doing it over and over and over, until i went into a city and slept for a few hours until he went away

anyone else have this happen lol?

Conway28 said:
I can't ask king George for vassalage, don't know if this is a bug or not?
Not a bug, search the streets of London for an army recruiter. I believe you go forward, left and you should find him.

Bug: When buying a commission your character says you can have your commission and not the liason:
7GzoHC2.jpg

Ostrog's arena scene seems to be missing.

Is it possibly to make the character always spawn on their horse when choosing to walking around the city? They're very nicely done, but they're a tad too big to be walking around every time you need to talk to the guildmaster who more often than not seems to be situated at the opposite end of these giant scenes.

That or add in the option to speak to the guild master directly on the city menu.

Some menu transition suggestions:

Winning a match in the boxing ring returns the character to the city menu. I think it would be more convenient to return the player back to the arena scene, or directly into a conversation with the ring master.

During the conversation with the guild master, when you inquire to a specific enterprise and are given the options of buying or not buying, clicking not buying returns the conversation to the opening options. I suggest that if the option to not buy the enterprise is picked, that the conversation be returned to the list of enterprises instead of the first opening list.

In Marnid's recruitment convo, he still seems to be referencing travelling to Sargoth to trade. Not sure if this is unintentional, or reflective of an unstable mental state.

B.Achraf said:
Melty said:
Oforrsteel said:
Question. Will the cannon ball impact effects be improved? With round shot will dirt kick up? The howitzer explosion is very brief and a bit strangle looking, and the sound effect for it sounds like an SUV crashing through a wooden wall. Will these effects and sounds ever be tweaked?
I wonder if he will add canister shot?
You guys are asking as if this was the final release, this is the alpha version, it should be barely playable.
These suggestions are suited for near release version, the alpha should be more focused about game mechaniques, game breaking bugs and so on. Cosmetics can be worked on later on

That is exactly why I am asking if they will be improved in the future  :wink:

If you recruit men from a village elder, rather than the village splash screen, you won't be prompted to choose which type of men to recruit. (line, light, cav) Instead, the money will be spent and the over-world will show that your party has increased by the amount you recruited. However, when examining your party under the party tab, the men will not appear. Furthermore, entering a battle will not spawn these men, or count them towards your troop total. Once the battle is finished, the over-world will correct itself to show that the men never existed. Your money will not correct itself however; as it will have been spent on ghosts.
Tested on versions 1.0 and 1.1

In battle, men don't seem to be getting launched backwards when getting hit by musket fire.

Also I've gotten "This line should never be seen" or something close when I ask lords about tasks.

Using 1.1

A minor problem is that people are addressing Napoleon as "She".
Another problem is that the contrast between French parties' information's color and that of the ground. It makes the words barely visible. (I know it can easily be fixed, but might just change it in future patches for convenience's sake)
Also have no idea why the An XI heavy sabre has more thrust damage than swing damage. After all it's a sabre, right?

I'm still unable to find the Forest Bandit Camp. This is not the quest in the beginning. This is the quest given to me by Kaiser Franz I. No enemies are spawned at the start of the quest, nor are any found in the vicinity. (I'm supposed to look near Wien, Austria)

Gestricius said:
I'm still unable to find the Forest Bandit Camp. This is not the quest in the beginning. This is the quest given to me by Kaiser Franz I. No enemies are spawned at the start of the quest, nor are any found in the vicinity. (I'm supposed to look near Wien, Austria)
They weren't bandits as I recall but a different name, and they were a light blue color on map, and after you kill them, talk to the guy who gave you the quest to go to the camp

When 'Assessing local prices' no matter what your skill level is at the most common commodity is 'Wine', often when there is none to be bought.

Very rarely to I see something else in the list, more often its either Ale or Hides if its not Wine. This is anywhere on the map in every major city for me.

Edit* for the sake of saving space and not double posting so soon:

This makes me want to punch a baby----

mb12.jpg

only seems to happen in Triple Rank, one guy just hanging out, not in formation. might happen elsewhere, i'm checking

My artillery have managed to bind themselves to another key (2) instead of (9) so now they follow my light infantry everywhere. Is there a way to rebind them?

Just found a huge game breaking bug.

If you're in a scene (lets say, tavern) you shoot your primary weapon (Say a pistol), and then swap your secondary weapon (lets say, an indiana service rifle) for something different (lets say, a rifled carbine), you will find as soon as you exit the Inventory screen that your primary weapon (pistol) has been reloaded, and that you lost no ammo in the proccess. Happens vice versa as well.

This makes the game unplayable and needs to be fixed immediately.

(sarcasm)

Xanderman said:
My artillery have managed to bind themselves to another key (2) instead of (9) so now they follow my light infantry everywhere. Is there a way to rebind them?

Can't you change it in the party menu?

Did anyone else noticed that, when you fight in the arena, a headless figure of yourselves is watching you from vicinity of the arena door?

Also,

EDIT : Dammit! That "Warning:This line should never display" breaks my game! Every time i ask a British lord for a task it pops up,  and then i have to ALT+F4 because nothing else works. I lost three thousands francs to it already.

Back
Top Bottom