Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

I managed to get Hyk back with savegame editor. From what I have seen there, Hyk(while lost) has correctly set slot_troop_occupation and slot_troop_cur_center (I assume thats why Traveller can point you to his whereabouts). I think you fail to actually populate him in tavern. Might be connected to his special appearance in special start scenario?

I managed to get Hyk back with savegame editor. From what I have seen there, Hyk(while lost) has correctly set slot_troop_occupation and slot_troop_cur_center (I assume thats why Traveller can point you to his whereabouts). I think you fail to actually populate him in tavern. Might be connected to his special appearance in special start scenario?
It shouldn't be, the script is pretty clear...
Code:
             (try_for_range, ":companion_candidate", companions_begin, companions_end),
               (troop_slot_eq, ":companion_candidate", slot_troop_occupation, 0),
               (troop_slot_eq, ":companion_candidate", slot_troop_cur_center, "$current_town"),
               (neg|troop_slot_ge, ":companion_candidate", slot_troop_prisoner_of_party, centers_begin),
               (this_or_next|neq, ":companion_candidate", "trp_npc13"),
               (eq, "$backstory", 1),
               (set_visitor, ":cur_entry", ":companion_candidate"),

(val_add, ":cur_entry", 1),
             (try_end),
So it's either not_Hyk or you started at the island (with Hyk), and then this companion spawns at the current tavern.
I dunno why he doesn't spawn...

This is only guess, as I am not familiar with Python, or your code, and am only reading what save game editor parses for me. In my save game file, backstory is set to 61, background_type is set to 2. Maybe we are looking at the wrong variable? Could it be that it is one of the background_answerX or background_type?

Edit: Tried to make new game with default start. background_type is 0, backstory also 0.

Last edited:
does anyone report that pathfinding in 3rd legion fort is broken after venetorian quest?
when you do the quest troops spawn inside fort near bridge and have no problem with crossing that bridge, but when fort is transform into venetorian castle, then situasion is change - when besige it, troops spawn outside palisade and cannot find the way to the fort - run to the left and stuck by little river, 'follow me' working for some of them, but on the end they stuck by bridge, can't cross it...

does anyone report that pathfinding in 3rd legion fort is broken after venetorian quest?
when you do the quest troops spawn inside fort near bridge and have no problem with crossing that bridge, but when fort is transform into venetorian castle, then situasion is change - when besige it, troops spawn outside palisade and cannot find the way to the fort - run to the left and stuck by little river, 'follow me' working for some of them, but on the end they stuck by bridge, can't cross it...
Yes it's been reported. Should have it fixed for 1.0

How fascinating it is that people will spend two minutes making a decent bug report with pictures but won't spend two second checking if they're posting in right place.

Siege bug?

Zann took a castle and they siege it for over a game week now after capture instead of a day as usual. It`s Vallelon Castle. Other sieges seem to work normally.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Quest big boi bug.

In the quest "rebellion in Vinica" and "talk to the owner of vinica" (which are the same basically), I am unable to even proceed after first step. basically, I got the quest at a time where it was lordless, and a few days later an elven lord got it.
There is no way to talk to him about anything quest-related.

no dialogue options
Lord of vinica
Quests tab

Now i'm wondering if the game assigned this quest to some mysterious "UNRECOGNIZED TOKEN" or? thx

If you attack the "angry family member" during the dispute quests, sometimes he will start dialog saying "it's been a while" turning everyone peaceful and not allowing you to complete the quest. It seems only solution is loading a previous save.

Hi! First time poster; been playing the mod on and off for years. I ran into some crafting glitches; looks like some of the new armors are bugged, which sucks because they look cool

I took a picture... but I’m new and I can’t figure out how to add pictures to this post.

hope everyone’s staying safe! Thank you

Back
Top Bottom