Official 3D art thread - Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

Today I worked with depth of field effect. For this time, I increased the sample count for getting better images without fireflies. I somehow messed up and couldnt made a proper frosted glass, I need to fix that. I tried two different backgrounds for showing the effects of DoF for both colorful and more "cold" scenes. Im aware of that crystalized liquid, thats because I forgot to smooth it  :smile: Beside that, I would be happy if you point out some problems. Thanks
c8sU9.png
NKPWs.png

Den.Di. said:
I remembered another old tutorial. :smile:  Tweaking clamped hdri in Photoshop to get sharp shadows:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_olHJZ3BV_A
Ah thanks , Im gonna check that.

Hello masters of 3D art!!!

I'm not a modder nor a 3D artist but I saw some armors that I'd love to wear in M&B Warband.

Is it ok to post the pictures where so that if any of you wants to create them? Or is there some other forum where I can put them??? So that if any artist is looking for ideas could use them...

Thank you very mutch for the attention.

sonyer@
looks quite good

i personally don't like chain mail on this one seems like it is lacking of skill (rings seems to be a bit to big to) (and perhaps the way you did it  are also not the best)

also greeves seems like are really plain (i mean the self form as now it looks like it is made from leather not from the metal)

Weren said:
Made DC-15x Sniper Rifle from Star Wars(Had to Improvise here and there...):

1453497023-pbr.png

Have you got that one set to private? I wanted to have a closer look at the model, but it isn't listed beside your other sketchfab creations.

Mandible said:
Weren said:
Made DC-15x Sniper Rifle from Star Wars(Had to Improvise here and there...):

1453497023-pbr.png

Have you got that one set to private? I wanted to have a closer look at the model, but it isn't listed beside your other sketchfab creations.
There was an issue with the scope Lenses not displaying correctly and some other stuff, so I didn't publish it yet. I will tomorrow, though when I've had some rest.  :razz:

EDIT: Done

Completed my first model today. It's a lightsaber. Feedback would be nice!

dxevrLr.png

Back
Top Bottom