Official 3D art thread - Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

@ sacredstonehead ! thx for your tips mate, the eyes were far too big and the hat was down on the head !
@docm. nice to get some comments from PRO ^^, I redo the head a bit and add an expression to make her more attractive :wink:

T987L.jpg
C&C are welcome before I do the baking of maps

Romainoir said:
@ sacredstonehead ! thx for your tips mate, the eyes were far too big and the hat was down on the head !
@docm. nice to get some comments from PRO ^^, I redo the head a bit and add an expression to make her more attractive :wink:

T987L.jpg
C&C are welcome before I do the baking of maps

TBH "after" looks way more wierd than it was before

and cause you added an photo i might deffinately say that in photo she looks way nicier than on your model
i belive things like nose might be eddited
but the beauty of the face you should make
things between beautificul face and awfull one might be just artist point of view

curently when i look at the front of the face (after) it looks awfull one
i might say try to look at google to get better reference

No reason. Just I find there was too many windows on model ^^And because if I make same scale Warband will crash ... but no particular reason.

That's what I think every time I come here  :smile:

Here's a failed model made recently. It's about 40,000 vertices due to too detailed windows and balconies (5 more on the back).
sAiAf.jpg

If you can keep down details on the many windows and ornamentation at the top,
the size of the building itself shouldn't be an issue.

@adorno, as long as you have a reasonably low poly collision mesh it shouldnt cause any performance issues - I have a couple of props which have 90,000 vertices each (and higher) in my mod with no noticeable performance issues.

Couple of infected supersoldiers I have made for my mod
-
idvf.jpg
The trousers were just thrown on quickly and not properly done yet

Back
Top Bottom