Official 3D art thread - Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

CC-4361 Lux said:
Could you guys give me some more feedback than two words? I need it? Thanks.

a picture says more than 1000 words.  :cool:
dc17screenv2.png

bmboy said:
Tiger Tank...still in progress

Updated version with some more details on the engine bits, smoothened track but it still has crappy texture
One thing I couldnt bother work on is the multiple wheels it has in real life, so I'll stop here:grin:

The siege workshop for my mod:

siegews.jpg

Reference:
siegeorig.jpg

I know it could be improved, but it's good enough for my purpose.
(I recognized the black thing at the left side afterwards, I'll fix it!)

Since its axe-tutrorial time in here, there we go:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,79314.msg2052326.html#msg2052326

Ginthus said:
CC-4361 Lux said:
Could you guys give me some more feedback than two words? I need it? Thanks.
A picture says more than 1000 words.  :cool:
dc17screenv2.png
Ah, you're right, I didn't notice that, I missed a couple of edges to harden. Also, I made the handle longer, though the edges are supposed to be that hard :smile:

I can't seem to figure out how to divide a cube in Wings 3d, I've tried just about every tool available to no avail, could I possibly get a more detailed explanataion of how to do this particular step?

1.  At least tell us the polycount, and if it's unskinned, show the wires.

2.  The screens aren't showing it off very well.  Most of that second shot is the Wings window, lol.  Take better screenshots.

Sorry in advance, if that seems negative, but if you want critique... we have to have more information here.  Otherwise, we can just say, "it's an axe" and move on :wink:

Bgfan said:
I can't seem to figure out how to divide a cube in Wings 3d, I've tried just about every tool available to no avail, could I possibly get a more detailed explanataion of how to do this particular step?

Go from face mode to Edge mode. Select the edges parallel to the axis in which you wish to divide. Right click---->Cut......select how many pieces you want. You'll notice you now have your new vertices selected. Press "c" which is the Connect hot key. Voila! Cube divided.......

Back
Top Bottom