Official 3D art thread - Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

Some of my items that I have made during a weekend! I dont know if the picture will show up, because fist time posting a picture!

You can't link from your desktop.  Upload it to www.tinypic.com and use the direct link, and paste it in between
Code:
[IMG][/IMG]

Moore_Boy said:
Some of my items that I have made during a weekend! I dont know if the picture will show up, because fist time posting a picture!

You need to upload your pic somewhere. You can't post pics from comp.

EDIT: Oh, CO was faster.  :grin:

Dagon19 said:
Yeah i know the Hilt looks cartoonish  :roll: what do you think i could do to fix that?  :neutral: cause i ain't happy with it i know it doesn't look in proportion for some reason  :sad:

I say you should just start over. It's been a nice practice model, but it's time to move on.
Start a new model and take your learnings along from the start. You'll see it'll be better.

Gothic Knight said:
Moore_Boy said:
Yes, after spending over a few hours on how to texture I finally have them textured! :grin:
31487yp.png

A great texture. Certainly better than I could ever do.

It might be better if you put a couple scratches through the cross.  Give it a more realistic look.

COGlory said:
Gothic Knight said:
Moore_Boy said:
Yes, after spending over a few hours on how to texture I finally have them textured! :grin:
31487yp.png

A great texture. Certainly better than I could ever do.

It might be better if you put a couple scratches through the cross.  Give it a more realistic look.
Thanks for the advise I would of never thought of putting scratches on the cross!
292a3rn.png

Back
Top Bottom