212cndy.jpg

2rzf1qw.jpg

Here´s a better version of my sword:
211vsep.jpg

My second is an axe

nn8ylx.jpg

29aqhcl.jpg

I also made textures for both, but they just suck....not enough time

well, I am a complete newbie because all I did is 2 swords and one dagger and successfuly textured/shaded/brought them into game.
My first sword(3 days ago):

My second sword(made shortly after first):

My Dagger(2 days ago):
The Wings3D model:

in brfedit:

in game:

I'm really lazy so when I feel like it, I model. My next model would be a shovel/spade and will be given to farmers in game as a new weapon. Why? I had a dream about it.

thedudee95 said:
What you think. needs a lot of work right?

Well you might want to get rid of the hand guard, most axes don't have or need one. Also the blade is a little odd looking, try making it a little more rounded so it doesn't look so much like a butcher's knife.

Dude, check a few more tutorials and start over. That thing doesn't need work, it needs to be scrapped. Try to check your polyflow, keep it lower and more even. Make sure everything checks out. Compare your pommel, or whatever it is to the blade. You want it to look like the pommel all over. Clean and manageable. But a bit lower, I guess.

I won't tell you it's good or that you have potential or anything like that, and I hope you can live with it. It's not a very good model, even for a first try, and everyone has potential.

smokin.png

russian infantry coat
Untitled-1.png

capi for russian infantry
cav-hat.png

russian cavalry hat
cavhat2.png

fur hat for both turk and russian cavalry, low tier turk infantry
turkhat.png

turk infantry cap

sorry for flood
made some items and going to commit to an 1876 russo turk war mod in the future

beautiful texture work buxton, simply grand

thedude95
try and look at some photos of real axes, and copy them, and when you have mastered the basics, then let your imagination run wild with crazy stuff

I AM CONAN!

conanMB-1.jpg

(actually its just a helmet, cause I cant figure out how to do it otherwise.)

I have a sword I want to get in game.
For some reason I assumed that the lack of an up-to-date module system would prevent me from getting it in game, but I can see you guys can get your custom things to work.
What methods do you go about getting it in game? I have followed yoshiboy's tutorial, but it never works for me. (Well, I can't get past the python editing stuff. It just kills me.)
(Also, yes, I am a complete noob.)

My beautiful horse! I'ts one of my first attempts on moddeling, texturing..  :mrgreen:

She's called Fiona!  :grin:

goldendemokinminimisedkw1.png

Back
Top Bottom