La Grandmaster said:
Lovely helmet dejawolf  :grin:

A couple of easter island moai stone heads

8ncr.jpg

In game
7i4t.jpg
no4p.jpg

Couple of uv mapping issues but apart from that Im fairly happy with them

I would use that for one of the factions in Perisno, if you can make it OSP. :smile:

Got bored, so I made a very basic Falcata in between waiting for Rome 2 to finish ending a turn (I'm playing as the Celtiberians). Will texture later once I've finished making it more smooth around some edges, I only put 20 minutes into this, hence the rough look.

http://p3d.in/anz7l

The falcata is nice. However what shook me was this:
Volkonski said:
Got bored, so I made a very basic Falcata in between waiting for Rome 2 to finish ending a turn [...] I only put 20 minutes into this...
If that's the case in that game, I've done well to not even consider playing it. No wonder you got bored. :grin:

Lumos said:
Volkonski said:
Got bored, so I made a very basic Falcata in between waiting for Rome 2 to finish ending a turn [...] I only put 20 minutes into this...
If that's the case in that game, I've done well to not even consider playing it. No wonder you got bored. :grin:

I imagine it's due to him using a toaster from 2007 or something like that. Turns are fine in my game.

Cozur said:
Lumos said:
Volkonski said:

I imagine it's due to him using a toaster from 2007 or something like that. Turns are fine in my game.
My computer is from 2013, it's perfectly capable of running almost any game on max settings, rome 2 included.
Blobmania said:
Turns take a good 5 minutes at least on my rig, and I got it a year ago.

@Volkonski - That Falcata looks pretty blunt?
I know, hence why I said i'm going to tweak it a bit. I spent 20 minutes just making the basic shape, now I'm going to go around every edge and make it as perfect as possible.

EDIT: Ta da!, I've also thrown in a basic texture.

Volkonski said:
Cozur said:
Lumos said:
Volkonski said:

My computer is from 2013, it's perfectly capable of running almost any game on max settings, rome 2 included.
Blobmania said:
Turns take a good 5 minutes at least on my rig, and I got it a year ago.

@Volkonski - That Falcata looks pretty blunt?
I know, hence why I said i'm going to tweak it a bit. I spent 20 minutes just making the basic shape, now I'm going to go around every edge and make it as perfect as possible.

EDIT: Ta da!

Looks nice

Hand-painted textures practice (no photos used, all from scratch). Might be used in a game one day.

qxw9is.png

Oh and the lil' fella is rigged too.

2uf8xvd.png

A stupid model, but funny techniques : transparency at 50% for diffuse/bump and spec, and a special shadder  :lol: (a "specular shadder" not work with the DXT5 transparency...)

GdLVl.jpg

I'm going to make some windows...
I hope it's good ingame.

Thank you  :grin:

But the specular and probably the bump not work in game for the moment  :neutral:
6o1_8.jpg

I have a lot a scene prop osp, when i can publish an evo of my mod it is yours.
(models by Romainoir and me).

I will make exactly this scene and the same props, i think it's interesting for the game of throne mods  :smile:
oWeug.jpg
SuVGS.jpg

And civilian costums...exemple for the tavern keeper  :???:

Back
Top Bottom