Official 3D art thread - Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

@Zimke:  Can't tell for sure without the wires, but you may need to add one more loop in the shoulder / arm join area to fix the rigging issues.  What's happening there is that you have vertex weights set for those arms at a join position, and you probably need a smallish loop there with a half-weight to get it really right.  IIRC, Wings can be used to add the loop there non-destructively (i.e., the UVs should transfer) but to get the rigging just right you need to use a rigging application, this goes a little outside what OpenBRF can do.

If you're really stuck, you know where to find me; I'll be available Sunday after I get done testing Swyter / Disgruntld's thing :smile:

Shredzorz said:
I call this piece: Fun With Painted Lighting.

beretta92fsrender4.jpg

2044 triangles, 1024x1024 diff/spec

great job!

Finally! Figuring out Sculptris a little more. I'm definitely a better sculpter than I was yesterday. The low poly could have a little more geometry I think... I haven't learn't how to retopo yet so I just used the base mesh that I modelled and imported into sculptris to create the high poly. All renders taken in Blender.

6-2.png

5-5.png

4-7.png

3-9.png

2-13.png

1-12.png

2-14.png

Chocolate!
Turd.png

xenoargh said:
I suddenly feel the urge to model a toilet paper roll  :lol:

About 7mins to make it "texture" (fill) it and then find the darned paint to make a picture to upload it. Sorry for those of you who are used to high quality stuff the smooth wasn't working :wink:
toiletg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom