OCE Servers

Users who are viewing this thread

It's been a long time since I've posted here. Just wondering why there are 0 official servers in any way, shape or form for Oceania when the developers specifically indicated they'd exist at release. Any clarification would be greatly appreciated, this is an incredibly underhanded move by TW if intentional and I'll have to refund if there's no answer/no changes are made

I think its kind of a "If you want servers host your own" type of deal here friend. Sorry to inform you. Check out the SA Server threads if you want some insight into how Taleworlds handles the "no server for my region" issue. Those poor South Africans waited like two years before someone finally hosted a couple for them.

It's been a long time since I've posted here. Just wondering why there are 0 official servers in any way, shape or form for Oceania when the developers specifically indicated they'd exist at release. Any clarification would be greatly appreciated, this is an incredibly underhanded move by TW if intentional and I'll have to refund if there's no answer/no changes are made
the OC servers will go down for long periods of time, its been brought to their attention multiple times, @MArdA TaleWorlds advised they forwarded this to the team, but they never seem to actually resolve the underlying issue of the servers going down and staying down. Jump in that thread to make some (civilized) noise if you wish.

Unfortunately this is just the state of bannerlord multiplayer, it has been like this for 2 years

Back
Top Bottom