Occupy Wall Street

Users who are viewing this thread

You are free to agree with whoever you'd like; we all come here to socialize, share ideas, have a laugh or two. Stating that you agree with a 7 month old post however does not contribute to anything, you are just cluttering the forum with a useless post and bringing this thread to the first page for nothing. We talked about this 7 months ago and this thread died like many others, often with good reason.
Likewise, you writing in red doesn't do anything good but makes your post hard to read; it doesn't emphasize or strenghten your ideas.

Kleidophoros said:
You are free to agree with whoever you'd like; we all come here to socialize, share ideas, have a laugh or two. Stating that you agree with a 7 month old post however does not contribute to anything, you are just cluttering the forum with a useless post and bringing this thread to the first page for nothing. We talked about this 7 months ago and this thread died like many others, often with good reason.
Likewise, you writing in red doesn't do anything good but makes your post hard to read; it doesn't emphasize or strenghten your ideas.
I did not say writing in red strengthens my ideas. I just like to make colorful posts. I'll let this topic die off now.

Back
Top Bottom