Obelix

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think somebody should make a thread about Muha, would be fun thought :grin:

Kind Regards,
Martin
Can confirm this dude is a pure psychopath, never seen a guy go this far ever over the internet. This man shouldn’t event be allowed to exist in any community ever.

Kind Regards

Leave Trot's 'kind regards' out of it!!

On another note; I have been closely involved in Chucksters' case, Obelix's personality is shambolic, but as Nova said from a forum stance, not much we can do about it.

I think it's nerve of NW players to ask the BL community to ban one of its players for actions committed on the NW game.

We all agree that Obelix is a special guy, he's the Choker. No matter what he did on NW, what matters is what he's doing on BannerLord. :grin:

He is banned from NW/FSE already.

There are laws around this yes but the problem is that its hard to get police interested.
If there is harassment and infringement of the legal rights in question, it is required by law that the police and the necessary authorities provide this. In particular, giving personal rights and personal information to third parties is generally a legal offense in every country. It is the representation of this in social bullying.

I think it's nerve of NW players to ask the BL community to ban one of its players for actions committed on the NW game.

We all agree that Obelix is a special guy, he's the Choker. No matter what he did on NW, what matters is what he's doing on BannerLord. :grin:

I mean, it was posted as a precaution; strangely enough, not all incidents happen as soon as a player joins a community, let's not be silly about this. The community will decide if what he's done in other communities (literally a doxxing happening today) warrants him not being able to participate or be part of the community, but let's not create throwaway comments such as 'he hasn't done it here so it's fine'.

Would you let a recently convicted thief handle your wallet? Sure, you can do, but as a precaution, you wouldn't. There's plenty of analogies better than mine, but you get the general idea.

You can always learn the hard way buddy.

simp

Well so what i read , is that 1 person is different depend on if he is playing nw or bannerlord , i beg your pardon but it is the same **** , what he did back in the nw it is going to be done in bannerlord time to time , cause people changes yes i accept , but a person like "obelix" doesnt , i know it is another game , another community but you want to base this community in a pilar like him , i personally do not want , and even more when there are proofs that claims what i say , and even more when a person does it not only once , no he does it twice , thre four or even more time , so no i support what herishey says and we should not allow him (obelix) to host or even become in a pilar of this community

In my country it call persecution person. If people violates rules some site or game he must be punished on this resource. But if he will be banned because he was do something bad, nobody cannot ban him everywhere, wtf.

If u use cheats in minecraft i can ban u here? If u ddos somebody in cs go i also can ban u here? Or what?(These are different things, but still there are similarities).
Until he start violate rules on this resource nobody cannot hinder Obelix.

Last reminder to keep posts civil and on topic, OP formulated a long and valid topic to be shared and it should be treated accordingly.
If you are unable to comply with forum rules and partake in a debate in a reasonable manner, the thread will suffer for it.
You can debate and converse as adults, so keep it classy.

Before getting him banned, hear him out what he has to say.
You dont do such things out of nothing... there must be another side to this. And we dont fully know both sides.
So dont let your opinion be influenced by what you just have read and how other ppl reacted. Gather all information and think about it yourself.

What we do know is that Obelix right now is doing something for this community by hosting a draft cup. And thats a plus.

Btw if your real life photos, personal informations or whatever is getting shared online and you dont like that you should first think about who uploaded all of this in the first place...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom