Obelix

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Taleworlds admins removing the screenshots because the doxxer and ddosser didnt agree to having people share the **** he has done. I see there are some big brain admins on this site.

If anyone needs to see any of these 'extra' screenshots that were removed I can PM/show them via Steam or something. I'm sure nobody needs anymore than what is posted there anyway.

Hahha now that they saw how les more x was killed they wanna try on obelix aswell

Im hyped for draft cup this sunday tho

Last edited:
Went ahead and retracted a few screenshots that show personal correspondance with a party that has not explicitly expressed consent to sharing those particular screenshots. Furthermore a ban on TW forums will only occur for actions on these forums and in direct violation of the forum rules.
Anything beyond that, like participating in events by controversial hosts is a community effort.

Went ahead and retracted a few screenshots that show personal correspondance with a party that has not explicitly expressed consent to sharing those particular screenshots. Furthermore a ban on TW forums will only occur for actions on these forums and in direct violation of the forum rules.
Anything beyond that, like participating in events by controversial hosts is a community effort.
I didn't expect TW to react any differently, being an FSE mod we would work the same way. He was just stupid enough to actually get himself banned on FSE.

I am simply posting it here as it was brought to my attention about him hosting things here and I really feel people should know who they are supporting.

since 2018 when i meet him for the first time i already knew he was a retard and what he has done and what hes doing till today supports that thinking. He will never change and he will a toxic troll and probably psycopath cause nobody is so retarded to go this far after everything that we have seen. i hope he gets banned from everything he can get banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom