[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord_Edward said:
TheOrest007 said:
How is the release coming? Just asking :smile:.
I swear if one more person asks about the release date again I will reach through my computer and slap the **** out of them.  THE MODS OUT IN f###@@@ JANUARY... HOW MUCH LONGER COULD YOU POSSIBLY WAIT. FFS :evil:

Could you calm the hell down mate? I'm a modder too and currently am working on a huge mod for WFAS entirely on my own but unlike most other modders I don't rage when somebody asks me the same question.

TheOrest007 said:
Lord_Edward said:
TheOrest007 said:
I swear if one more person asks about the release date again I will reach through my computer and slap the **** out of them.  THE MODS OUT IN f###@@@ JANUARY... HOW MUCH LONGER COULD YOU POSSIBLY WAIT. FFS :evil:

Could you calm the hell down mate? I'm a modder too and currently am working on a huge mod for WFAS entirely on my own but unlike most other modders I don't rage when somebody asks me the same question.
I'm a modder aswell but damn.... the mod will be out literally momentarily.. wait please.

Lord_Edward said:
TheOrest007 said:
Lord_Edward said:
TheOrest007 said:

I'm a modder aswell but damn.... the mod will be out literally momentarily.. wait please.

It can always be postponed or changed, so that's why I was asking.

Why the hell couldnt Theodor invent the Mp18 in 1916  :evil:
I want it so hard  :cry: Stupid chauchat

Hopefully the lewis will console a bit in the next patch

Der Einzige said:
Depends. I'm asking if there are already regiments made that are recruiting. If there are any I might join one.
Regiments are being organized here: http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=8179.0

Yeah I saw that, but there's not much information or anything.
I'll wait till there's a regiment subforum when it's released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom