[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Der Einzige said:
Yeah I saw that, but there's not much information or anything.
I'll wait till there's a regiment subforum when it's released
add [26e] Col. Lawrence on steam if you want further info.

this is all very impressive and im happy to see the mod is still being worked on
Keep up the good work :smile:
Im sure Every one will love playing it

Its weird the things people ask, Its almost like modders are viewed as wizards that can do anything.......

How about a discussion peeps?

My proposition is that Germany probably would have won the war if it wouldnt've had moved the 2 army corps from northern france ( shortly before the Marne ) to east prussia. As they reached prussia after the main battles ( Tannenberg , Masurian lakes ) they were quite useless over there. And in france they were sorely missed when the Brits catched up with France! What do you think?

GERRY said:

My proposition is that Germany probably would have won the war if it wouldnt've had moved the 2 army corps from northern france ( shortly before the Marne ) to east prussia. As they reached prussia after the main battles ( Tannenberg , Masurian lakes ) they were quite useless over there. And in france they were sorely missed when the Brits chatched up with France! What do you think?
Obviously those troops were missed haha. Germany would of won the war if it wasn't for three reasons.

1. U.S. army aid.
2. Going on too many offenses at the end of the war.
3. Better navy that could support their army better. Not saying their navy was trash, but it could and should have been better.

Lord_Edward said:
GERRY said:

My proposition is that Germany probably would have won the war if it wouldnt've had moved the 2 army corps from northern france ( shortly before the Marne ) to east prussia. As they reached prussia after the main battles ( Tannenberg , Masurian lakes ) they were quite useless over there. And in france they were sorely missed when the Brits chatched up with France! What do you think?
Obviously those troops were missed haha. Germany would of won the war if it wasn't for three reasons.

1. U.S. army aid.
2. Going on too many offenses at the end of the war.
3. Better navy that could support their army better. Not saying their navy was trash, but it could and should have been better.

Yes In my opinion they shouldnt have tried to break through the trenches with troops of 5 nations, too.
They should have stayed defensive and try to hold their positions to upgrade their entrenchments'
But in the end the spring offensive in 1918 was a good thing because it accelerated the end of the war ,1-2 years more in trenchwarfare would've ended in another million dead soldiers...

By the way I noticed those smexxi planes in the sky in one of your vids! Will they just be like birds in warband or are they actually going to be useful for something?

-sry for double post :3 -

multiple exclamation marks, the sure sign of a diseased mind.  :smile:
Hope this comes out timely! good luck in the last stretch.

Rigadoon - "Whats up people? Today we're going to release the mod!
Little joke! Theres not even a mod we're just hardcore photoshop pros! Thanks for the money :grin:"

:lol:

Dude L'aigle is not coming out until F@@@*** 2050... We all know this, so please do not bring it up... Is all the world bummed it was not released.. yes! but never again shall we complain because I have forgotten about that mod; because it will not be out in my lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom